You're welcome. Some of the novels on that site are incomplete because it hasn't been updated in a while- so if you get WuXia fever then find the more complete translations by sorting through here.

Rob

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
Like a total dunce, I forgot to post this...

EPISODE 49.5: m-flo loves CardCaptor Will ~Prelude to 50~
Last year, Mike challenged CardCaptor Will by daring him to attend the Midwest Fur Fest convention with a microphone on hand to incite chaos. He agreed under the condition that he would be slightly intoxicated for the duration of the outing. Mike agreed. Sadly this is one of the few surviving pieces of audio from that outing. Be afraid.

Figure there’s no better way to start up the celebrations for Episode 50 than by putting up an audio mash up of Will being tipsy and…singing m-flo. Yeah.

...brooklyn rage?!
Haha Will. Who doesn't know him...

Shame I live next to around where he works and I hardly know thee.

Great ep never the less!

Justice ACE is going to be delayed this week. Again.

Look at this way, it's because I'm working on Episode 50. Stay tuned.

Now known as MythicFables
*me does the episode dance*

It's like a rain dance but for summoning episodes. It really works!

*me chants and continues dancing*

*me does the episode dance*

It's like a rain dance but for summoning episodes. It really works!

*me chants and continues dancing*

Heh, thanks. In the meantime, a few things....

A.) Episode 50's going to be in two parts so the Kiva/Den-O feature won't be until Part 2. Part 1 was supposed to be out by today but once again, the universe had other plans.

B.) I'm going to start moving to being work on the yet-unnamed Omake Disc. What do you guys want to see on it that would make it worth buying? So far ideas range from artwork and photos to show clips and a Picture Drama in the vein of Code Geass.

C.) I'm also trying to come up with a summer convention season fundraiser. Ideas vary from me dressing up as Captain E.O to getting people to slap me in the face on camera for every 10 dollars donated. Suggestions are welcome but keep them within reason folks :p

EPISODE 50A TEASER: Final Action 1.0 - “All My Love To Long Ago...â€

Well..it would have been out tonight but things got in the way. Again. (THE UNIVERSE HATES ME!!!) To make up for this, I offer you guys a bite sized sample of what’s to come for the first half of Episode 50!

A guest appearance by Erin and Noah from Ninja Consultants, Mai and I reveal our picks for the Best of 2007 (Better late than never is the R5 Mantra), a hot blooded appearance by Daryl Surat who comes face to face with the Dread Specter of Moe…and that’s just Part 1!

So sit tight folks. It’ll be out. Shortly. I mean it this time. Or else you get a Hot Spring centerfold with Mai and Sylen-

SYLENE AND MAI: WHAT?~!
MIKE: I-I mean…stay tuned!

Having read your twitter, I Think I'm just about ready to throw a chair in your general direction, Mike.