General Discussion Are You Easy To Get Close To?

I think that is what we all want, decent people that to come across our path. It is a shame that they are so hard to come by.

I heard once that if by the time you die you can count your friends with your fingers, then you did really well.

I will see then, where life has taken me. I hope I still have few at that time. :)

To be honest, I don't have any people to count on my finger now, and I am twenty-three at the moment. I should be, by society's standards, out partying and or at University with friends and all of that stuff. But I keep to myself, only really hanging out with a few people, all of which I don't really call true friends of mine. Most of them are just people that I have fun with.

To be honest, I don't have any people to count on my finger now, and I am twenty-three at the moment. I should be, by society's standards, out partying and or at University with friends and all of that stuff. But I keep to myself, only really hanging out with a few people, all of which I don't really call true friends of mine. Most of them are just people that I have fun with.

The thing about friends, is that we don't have to go looking for them. The party scene is just that a party. A friend comes along when you least expect it. They stay by you, no matter what. They have a true interest in you. They support you and they uplift you.

You will find them. Only, at the right time.

The thing about friends, is that we don't have to go looking for them. The party scene is just that a party. A friend comes along when you least expect it. They stay by you, no matter what. They have a true interest in you. They support you and they uplift you.

You will find them. Only, at the right time.

Very true. I have never really gone looking for friends anyway. I am kind of a loner and I have always been a loner, to be honest - which I hear is strange for a Libra, because we are supposed to be social butterflies. I can pull off the social butterfly thing if I want to. Life and soul of the party as they say, but I have to have the energy for it.