The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Can you give us more info? What exactly will you be doing?

You mean like take an episode or scene from a Toku show and re-enact it through Halo 3? that would be cool if thats the case. How would you henshin though?

Is there a link to the one done in Japan?

"Training."
You mean like take an episode or scene from a Toku show and re-enact it through Halo 3? that would be cool if thats the case. How would you henshin though?

Is there a link to the one done in Japan?
Yep, I'm taking the fight scenes and re-enact them in Halo 3. and for henshin...I got many tricks.

ooo, sweet.

I guess you meant that Halo 3 was released in Japan in January.

"Training."
I'm hoping to get it done and onto Youtube by tonight, but the other guy is not on...hope he gets on soon :shakefist
Or I will have to wait till Monday:shakefist
I'm trying to release them weekly or every 2 weeks.

Im really interested to see what you come up with. Be sure to post links right here. I actually participated in one a couple of years back when I had Halo 1. Someone I met online invited me. I just did what he said, shoot here, bobble head this many times, and stuff like that. Was pretty fun, but he never really finished it.

That was pretty good, and it was fun to watch. You got the camera angle pretty much right. Editing was a bit sketchy at times, but trust me, I couldnt do any better. And you did all this in one night, props man. I just wish there was some way to re-enact the rider kick. That would have been badass. Cant wait for the next one. If I had Halo 3 (or an Xbox 360) Id help too.