Books Audiobooks Vs Hard Copy Books

I love the opportunity to have a book read to me. However, my household is so busy, that I get interrupted constantly. When they see me reading a book, they seem more adept to stay quiet.

I personally think audio books are for the people who are not that much into reading, and that is fine! I personally like to read the hard copy books, rather than listening to a book. I suffer from ADD, so reading a book is hard enough... listening to one would make it almost impossible for me to retain everything I'm hearing!

I love the opportunity to have a book read to me. However, my household is so busy, that I get interrupted constantly. When they see me reading a book, they seem more adept to stay quiet.

In a "at home" setting I'd also prefer actually reading a book, I only converted to audiobooks so I can listen to them while I'm driving or on the train.

In a "at home" setting I'd also prefer actually reading a book, I only converted to audiobooks so I can listen to them while I'm driving or on the train.

I use to work an hour away from home, not anymore, so I have lost my audio time completely. I would go to the library and pick out a great book, and enjoy it on my drive. Problem I had, I did not want to get to my destination. I wanted to stay in the car and listen to the rest of the book. Kinda like pausing a movie, cant wait to get back to it.