Yes... I love to chat.

And I wanted to point out this General discussion forum isn't just for entertainment, video games and whatever else.

It's also for your personal life. If we can pitch in and help with some girl trouble or boy trouble... feel free to let us know.

Me... well, I could either go on a blind date, whose ultimate quality is highly in question or I could stay in with a friend and just watch a movie.

Which would you do?

Tomorrow I roll out to Chi-town for a birthday blitz and a ton of embarassing pictures I'll post up in this thread once they land.

On Sunday, I will rest, watch my long awaited Gundam SEED and Power Rangers SPD tape.

What're you all up to?

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.
Staff member
Today is my dauther's 14th birthday party. We're having my parents and my nephew over for dinner, and then we're watching some movies. Tomorrow, we're taking her to PetSmart to get some new fish for her tank, and possibly making a trip to GameStop so she can get some gear for her PS2. Sunday, I'll probably go to my parents for dinner. I guess I'll be playing video games, and working between all of that.

Eye See You
Woking 10-6am tonight, tomorrow night, and sun night.

New SPD tomorrow!, Hibiki + magi clips on sunday, plus at my work I bring my portable DVD Player and watch whatever the hell I wan't.

I'm finishing the last 2 eps of Ryuki then gonna rewatch 555. I love my job.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Oh, just eagerly watching, and re-watching [several times] SPD. Finding a spot to dl Magi.. and hopfully getting a sound card soon -__-;

Then, theres the short period of time where I'm depressed, thinking about my past girlfriends, one of which I'm still close with and will be recieving flowers.

Then, as I struggle to pull myself out, I'll hit an "eh, that helps.. but still" moment when I compose and send off an email to Rina via her agency.

Hrm.. then its hop on aim and spend the weekend with my boi toy. ^_^;

Then its a long afternoon of composing heart felt emails to the girls in my life, specially Sana, my princess. And one to Jayse, me hero.

Hrm.. and I think thats it. Wait, yeah.. some friends are coming over for drinks as well. Including the ex noted above.

Its.. ok, I guess.. *looks up* ok, thats pretty pathetic.

*goes to start the depression stage early*

Currently enjoying a snowday, waiting for a really long torrent to finish. How about you guys?

You know you guys can jut make new ones, right? :anime:

Thursday spend the evening with my lady for Valentine's Day and see a chick flick.

Friday I'm going to see Jumper, dinner with some friends, and word of hitting up some band.

Saturday, roll on out to Chicgao for my college buddy's birthday and bring my Rock Band.

Sunday.... sleep all day. :thumbs:

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Friday - Work at night, 5 to 10:30pm.

Saturday - Skiing!

Sunday - Relax, watch a new Sentai series, GO-ONGER! and Kamen Rider Kiva.

friday - drive home from college to see family

saturday - catch movie with friend then study like hell

sunday - study like hell, drive back up to college with a possible roommate for next year