If Uncle Bruce is still running the show and somehow they allow that the bad guys are a new Machine Empire, than I have the perfect first episode title, careful it's almost perfect.

"The Machine Emprie Strikes Back"

Personally, I think it could easily be made into the mentioned only Machine Empire that Archarenia came from before she eloped with Gasket.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well it could also be that since SPD, the Sentai Series haven't exactly been world beaters either. Boukenger which did a really good job of celebrating 35 years of SS and a really bad job of actually being a Super Sentai. "This is BoukenBlue, Pink and Yellow. We just want to remind you they're on the show, thanks."

Wrong. Boukenger was the 30th Anniversay of the Super Sentai, not the 35th. That's about five more years ahead of us. Right now, we've finished the 31st season, Gekiranger now moving on to the 32nd season, Go-Onger. So that means we have 3 more years to go.

Wrong. Boukenger was the 30th Anniversay of the Super Sentai, not the 35th. That's about five more years ahead of us. Right now, we've finished the 31st season, Gekiranger now moving on to the 32nd season, Go-Onger. So that means we have 3 more years to go.

30th, 35th whatever.

Point still stands. they did a good job celebrating the past and a bad job of actually being a SS.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
And yet, we saw the revamp on Boukenger's failure on Operation Overdrive but more of another Disney flick rip-off and a repeat of the lame entics of stiff acting from Wild Force. No offense, Forever Red.

And yet, we saw the revamp on Boukenger's failure on Operation Overdrive but more of another Disney flick rip-off and a repeat of the lame entics of stiff acting from Wild Force. No offense, Forever Red.

No, Overdrive actually fixed some of Boukenger's bigger problems with Mack's storyline and how the villians interacted.

Wild Force was written more or less as a direct copy of Gao with Master Org's presence and his subsequent storyline with Cole being the only real differences.

And I would not be surprised if Wild Force was on Toei's minds when they were writing Geki's story.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Overdrive fixed some of Bouken's problem, however it didn't fix the problems with Disney's PR ;p

No, Overdrive actually fixed some of Boukenger's bigger problems with Mack's storyline and how the villians interacted.

Wild Force was written more or less as a direct copy of Gao with Master Org's presence and his subsequent storyline with Cole being the only real differences.

And I would not be surprised if Wild Force was on Toei's minds when they were writing Geki's story.

Hmmm.... I didn't know that.....

But I agree that PROO has fixed Boukenger's major problems.