I can't wait to find out what will happen next considering i know i am one of the few to make an offer.

DON'T DO IT KEITH! DON'T DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!

But merging with Japan Hero is okay. ^_^

Fear the glasses!!
JH was the first place I found out about toku. And most of the old-timers and people on HJU spilled over from JH. I remember meeting most of the people on that board first. And JC's right, it just has a crap-ton of information, links, and presence in the Toku-and Non-Toku community. It'd be a shame and a waste to anyone who contributed to forming and building up the site, not just the forums.

A merger would be interesting; the forums at HJU may be more active, but the database and cataloguing is something that isn't as established as it is at JH. The activity and buzz of HJU's forums combined with the information and data access of JH would be the ultimate.

Yeah when I switched over JH was dead and HJU was the place to be. But now this place has slowly gone down the path of what JH was... not too active. That's why I disappear for days from time to time.

It's Judgement Time!
Yeah when I switched over JH was dead and HJU was the place to be. But now this place has slowly gone down the path of what JH was... not too active. That's why I disappear for days from time to time.

I think HJU is still pretty active. Just not everyone participates in the discussion. A lot of lurkers around here. But Den-O seemed to drag a bunch of new people in.