In Justice, We Trust!
Here's one:

Gekiswan-"Elegant and graceful, gentle like a snow fall. Healing Heart! Gekiswan!" the motif will be a swan obviously, as well as ice and illusions and healing. She uses Tai-Chi called Gekijyu Swan Ken, a style mostly used for defense rather then offense. Her main weapon is a long spear

Here's one:

Gekiswan-"Elegant and graceful, gentle like a snow fall. Healing Heart! Gekiswan!" the motif will be a swan obviously, as well as ice and illusions and healing. She uses Tai-Chi called Gekijyu Swan Ken, a style mostly used for defense rather then offense. Her main weapon is a long spear

I like that....the weapon and the fighting style would be sweet! what color would it be light blue?

I like that....the weapon and the fighting style would be sweet! what color would it be light blue?

I kind of like it too, to be honest. I would have thought of tai-chi. And I love the motif. We don't get a lot of birds in Gekiranger. :thumbs: :)

Last edited:
Did anyone see my idea:disappoin:eyebrow:? It's on the first page. I don't want any of our ideas to be ignored.

Last edited:
white and pink sounds nice..that or white and light blue..I need to think of a fighting style and weapon for my character still.:sweat:

Here's one:

As the saying goes, "The greatest offense is a good defense".:thumbs: :). Nice choice.

In Justice, We Trust!
Not only that, but the charecter I thought up of for the style is a pacifist, and would rather spend her time studying medicine then fighting

I could've picked a shoalin form, but I think Tai Chi would fit more with the Swan motif

I actually thought of my own character. Here is the character's saying.

Constantly full of insight. Growing with wisdom beyond understanding. SHARP MIND, GEKIPINK. And yes it's a female. And her motif would be a type of bird. I'm thinking a Hawk. Birds weren't done much in Gekiranger. And her martial art would be Wu Shu. It's called Gekijyu Hawk-Ken

And there would be another woman on the team. I bet Ken would like that.

did u think of a weapon for her yet?