Soooo....

BATMAN #676
Written by Grant Morrison
Art and variant cover by Tony Daniel & Sandu Florea
Cover by Alex Ross

Are you ready for "Batman R.I.P."?

Beginning the epic story that will change the legend of the Dark Knight forever! Everything in Grant Morrison's groundbreaking run on Batman has been leading to this story, and nothing will ever be the same again.

Who will live? Who will die? Who will be Batman? The answers are sure to shock you in "Batman R.I.P.," featuring artwork by Tony Daniel & Sandu Florea and covers by Alex Ross.

Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. For every 25 copies of the Standard Edition (with a cover by Alex Ross), retailers may order one copy of the Variant Edition (with a cover by Tony Daniel and Sandu Florea). Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale April 23 - 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

S

scikaiju

to be followed by a world with out batman and reign of the batmen, soon to be retconned by Final Crisis :laugh:

LOL!

I am interested tho... who will take up the cape and cowl next and how will the next handle it?

I mean, nobody other than Dick should be the next Batman.

Hey, is Jean Paul Valey still out there?

S

scikaiju

well technically he's dead, but if they don't go with Dick Grayson or Tim Drake, there's a small chance they might go with Jason Todd or Batman's kid Damion. BUt see how he's younger than Drake I'm assuming Todd

Chief HJU News Editor
Yeah, I'll be reading it, but I'll be mega pissed if they kill Bruce Wayne.

I don't mind Batman of the future thing, but they can't kill them...

...or I'll kill them.

I wanna fly high....
More than likely Dick.

If Bruce DOES croak, this is how I see it:

Dick becomes Batman, Jason Todd will be Nightwing for awhile (If he gets over himself), and Tim Drake will still be Robin.

And Jean-Paul is running around somewhere. Consider him to be a dropped plot.

Chief HJU News Editor
Jason Todd running around as Batman would be great, but only on the basis that Bruce would come back at some point.

Then again, Cap A. is meant to be back alive soon.

I wanna fly high....
Todd shouldn't be Batman at this point. He hasn't been able to retain his sanity.

He KILLS criminals, which is a big no-no in The Book of Batman.