Too many glaring and frustrating holes for me. And it's too serial. It relies too much on making you want to know what is going to happen in the next episode instead of each episode telling a good story.

I'm not a fan of it... I was, but it's just too frustrating for me.

Heroes, while it may not be as well-written as other sci-fi-ish shows (like Babylon 5), it still stands on its own as being an amazing piece of motherfucking ****.

The characters, you fall in love with. The conflict, keeps you guessing. The timeline, keeps your brain fucked.

It's an amazing show, and it also helps to bring the "geek culture" of comic books and sci-fi into the mainstream media, which was previously an alienated culture. Sure, Star Trek and plenty others have done that before, but Heroes changes the image that shows before it have left behind.

I love Heroes. I just wish the second season didn't suck.

Heroes is a great show, but like Tim Kring (creator) said, a lack of resources led to a not-so-great second season. Still, it deserves to be watched.

Also, be on the lookout for various comic and manga references. I've seen some from Mazinger Z, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and a bunch more that aren't coming to mind now.

It's an amazing show, and it also helps to bring the "geek culture" of comic books and sci-fi into the mainstream media, which was previously an alienated culture.

But I still like my heroes to wear funny looking colored costumes. :anime:

Btw, I feel that Battlestar Galactica is trying to do the same.

Heroes is great.

I think that Sylar is a good villan. A superpowered serial killer who targets other superhumans so he can get(steal) their powers.

I didn't watch Heroes from the beginning. I didn't want to start watching a show that everyone said was good only for it to either get cancelled or for fear of it being over rated. But a friend secured the entire 1st season on dvd for me and I sat down and watched it from the beginning.

It is awesome.

The character dynamics and the evolving story are what did it for me.

CPS

Heroes is awesome...and, though the show has been put on hiatus, the graphic novels are still going. ^_^

boogie woogie feng shui
Nothing. It's trendy, stupid, boring ****.

Banned
I heard there was a few refrences to JoJo's Bizzarre Adventure in the show.