Mad Skillz
Now that was a fun read. I could have seen Seve X working, or least getting more notice, in say...a primetime slow with a standard J-Drama episode length, then the 12 episode thing wouldn't be a problem.

Speaking of Mebius, what's the story with the Cockpit DVDs? Does anything important actually happen or is it just more toys to sell?

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
Now that was a fun read. I could have seen Seve X working, or least getting more notice, in say...a primetime slow with a standard J-Drama episode length, then the 12 episode thing wouldn't be a problem.

Speaking of Mebius, what's the story with the Cockpit DVDs? Does anything important actually happen or is it just more toys to sell?

According to the TV Magazine/Terebi-kun DVD with Mebius, Seven, and Hikari, they're all linked. Juda from Ultraman Story/Andro Melos or some other evil force is coming back and is Ryu now the captain.

..Oh and thanks ^_^

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I'm stuck to episode 3 now. I'm not interested in this show anymore cuz of less action and a lot of talk. I'll try watch episode 4 to now. Hopefully. I wish there would be a lot of action.

I love Ultraseven X's face and suit, but this show is pretty disappointed.

Last edited:
Eye See You
I still think we go a big final battle coming in episode 12 and hopefully alot longer than .3 seconds. If that happens I'll be happy.

This will sound vain, but one of the reasons I kept watching were Agent S and the misterious ghost girl.

Oh, and a ray of hope lighted up my heart when I started seeing the BanDai logo during the intro credits. Does that means we are, finally, gonna get some cool U7X merch?

Mad Skillz
Probably at least a figure and an Ultra Eye toy.

The girl in white was an attracting factor for me at the start of the show, then it more or less became her showing up at random times, not having much to do with the episode at hand, it became annoying.

Eye See You
This will sound vain, but one of the reasons I kept watching were Agent S and the misterious ghost girl.

Oh, and a ray of hope lighted up my heart when I started seeing the BanDai logo during the intro credits. Does that means we are, finally, gonna get some cool U7X merch?[/QUOTE]

Same here, she is sexy.

I hope we get some merch I was The Ultra Eye and a 12" Seven X display figure.

Mmh...the ultra eye toy is a bonus with the first DVD premier edition...i'm still thinkin about it, btw.