There was an American movie called "Godzilla" that starred Matthew Broderick and had a huge dinosaur parading around New York.

Anyway, Godzilla FTW!

Of course I know that, but my statement was assuming you've watched Godzilla Final Wars or watched the video I provided. American Godzilla doesn't exist anymore. He's merely a "was". :laugh:

S

scikaiju

There was an American movie called "Godzilla" that starred Matthew Broderick and had a huge dinosaur parading around New York.

Anyway, Godzilla FTW!

there's a reason why most fans call him GINO-Godzilla In Name Only

Does too!! In the end of the movie Dig Doug was talking about, there was an egg that hatched. :p :laugh:

Haha Why no sequel?

And that lizard didn't survive in either of the 2 movies it was put in. :p

Offspring maybe, but that puny lizard isn't what you guys call American Godzilla. :laugh: (Referring to the egg you mentioned)

Last edited:
Haha Why no sequel?

And that lizard didn't survive in either of the 2 movies it was put in. :p

Offspring maybe, but that puny lizard isn't what you guys call American Godzilla. :laugh: (Referring to the egg you mentioned)

Sony's rights to produce a sequel to GINO expired, and now Toho owns the rights to the likeness of the character.

Chances are, if there is to be any US-produced Godzilla, it's gotta' be done right! ;)

Now known as MythicFables
I remember that the egg from the movie ended up in the American Godzilla cartoon series. I remember that show was pretty sweet, well sweet for a kid anyway. 'Gino' became a hero of justice. That's more than Godzilla can say for himself. He's destroyed tokyo more times than he's saved it. Remeber... Godzilla is a bad guy who's only real power is to magically come back to life every time somebody stops him. Besides, if mothera can beat godzilla than so can Gamera.

Besides, Gamera ain't nothing to snuff at and he's deffinantly a good guy. Therefore I say he would win without a doubt. He might not live through the encounter, but he would beat Godzilla.

There's nothing magical about Godzilla (or there is...:p ), it's the G-cell and it's a science, kaiju science... :laugh:

Godzilla VS Gamera, the Destroyer Versus the Defender... I vote for Godzilla though...

Now known as MythicFables
Godzilla is all hacks. I remember in one movie they shoot him with a freaking Black Hole and even though it defeats him he mysteriously revives off camera as the credits role. Freaking... hacks.

Remeber... Godzilla is a bad guy who's only real power is to magically come back to life every time somebody stops him.

Obviously you don't know anything about the history of Godzilla to make a silly statement such as that.

Godzilla is just who he is, Godzilla, but hadn't always become this "bad guy" you state him to be. He basically spawned do to his non-fondness of the Nagasaki/Hiroshima bombings. Godzilla attacks humans because of this.

And I guess it would depend heavily upon which Godzilla you are talking about in the first place. If it's Final Wars Godzilla, YES, mothra and Gamera don't stand a chance. Period.

Last edited: