The final swindle? Of Kasuga? It was pretty lame, I thought. My favorite one thus far, I think, was the con-artist one, where Kurosaki pretends to be the son of the rich CEO who passed away (the one in my avatar). The actress of the Shirosagi was really good (she plays a really nice housewife in Stand Up!!, lol). And Yamapi was just hilarious in that one.

I almost teared up when Kurosaki and Kasuga were in the room where the father was swindled, and Kurosaki was on the phone with Mikimoto. Yeah, Mikimoto is definitely going to get it...

Zetai ni. I'll swindle him if Kurosaki doesn't in the movie. XD

Dunno what to watch next. Bambino! still bores me a bit.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Im jumping between KR Black and Nexus right now. gonna take a break from the Drama scene for a bit to get back to my Toku roots. WOOT!

Finish Bambino.
KR Black is good, but I've only found up to ep 35 and then the first movie. Are there subs for the rest?

Yas, I think you should watch Nexus without breaks. It's good stuff.

SK, I'm pretty sure CK are the only ones who've done Black.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Yeah, that's where I got what I have now. I didn't know if they're still working on it or what. o_o;

I hope they keep going with it, only 15 or so eps to go. And it seems kinda interesting. Takes a bit getting used to though.

Sailor Venus from PGSM/ Kaori from Master of Thunder is in episode 6, & with they even give her the same type of personality. Idk why, but when Yukari has her hair up, she kinda reminds me of Kaoru from Garo.

Last edited:
priceless. I would probably make one out of that or what he does in the last episode. I already know you are gonna do it as soon as you see it.
Totally forgot to address this.

It was too quick to make an avatar out of, but it was awesome. Yamapi gives the finger! :buttrock: