I really like TaMaki...Takuya/Maki. XD

Hehe. Where are you now, Yas? I've finished 5 episodes, and 7 is torrenting. ;D

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Im watching episode 9 right now. Havent watched in close to a week.

I'm always two episodes ahead of myself, lol. Gotten through six episodes, but I have eight downloaded. Woot?

Episode 6 gave me mixed feelings. The main thing was the "fight" between Kashina and Kurosaki. I'd always seen Kashina as a guy who believed in justice and was slightly badass, but just had a different approach and was antagonistic. Him beating Kurosaki to such a point changed everything; his past doesn't give him an excuse for his actions. So at this point I'm hoping Kurosaki somehow screws him over.

Hayase-san confuses me. Katsuragi got her father killed, but she's working for him and even tells Kurosaki not to endanger him. *sigh* Guess I'll find out later. And, now I know why someone in this thread called Yukari a biznatch...because she is. Though she's still really hot. >_>

Watched half an episode of Stand Up!! today as I was burning them onto a disc...Yamapi is so freaking different in these two shows. I think I prefer Kurosaki to Kenken. ;P

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Kurosaki is badass. And yeh, the whole situation with Katsurugi is really weird. Like a twisted up mafia kind of relationship. Maybe its that he feels a bit sorry for destroying these people's families and lives and brings them under his wing, but in a twisted way. Kurosaki still wants revenge. He knows Katsurugi did it, I think Katsurugi wants Kurosaki to get stronger as a swindler so that he can properly challenge and defeat Katsurugi himself. Weird kinda logic.

*avoids most of these posts incase of spoilers*

Episode 4 was interesting & different.