ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld

Tuesday, May 25, 2004.

dude, I play WoW for fun, people who do that crap looking for a girl is beyond me. I play a chick character because some of the crap looks better as a female, and if you can play the part REALLY well, male characters gimme gold.

:laugh: :laugh: :rofl2: That was fricking hilarious! Faiz was right, it did get funnier the further down you read.

& Anyone that looks for a bf/gf on WOW is a major dork anyway.

To see Tits and Ass. I know a guy who has a chick character on WOW. And he has her dressed in plate mail armour....a bra and a thong. That's it.

Um... that's kinda weird. You seriously mean that people enjoy looking at & get turned on by female characters from a game like that!?

Last edited:
This is why I'm always cautious with female characters in a mmorpg. Some guys do it because a female character gets treated better.

Banned
I play a male character myself, but I know people that have male and female characters.

To see Tits and Ass. I know a guy who has a chick character on WOW. And he has her dressed in plate mail armour....a bra and a thong. That's it.

Same reason why alot of guys choose a Mithra or Hume F in FFXI :laugh: Although I did meet one guy playing a Hume F in FFXI cause he was a transgendered :sly:

Also I recently remembered I had a Female character as my main for PSOBB for the week I played it :laugh: