Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Whoa...that silver haired dude from the AMV is totally hot.

*makes gimme hands* DO WANT!!!

Actually back this time
^ I hope it's Hardtype. I do wish they'd do this with FF6... I'd have the biggest fanboygasm in recorded history. I'll can't wait for this to come out.

Banned
Guys this is a total remake. They didn't just make the graphics better. They remade it from the ground up. They have also included a lot of the original games story that was cut from the original game before release.

It's Judgement Time!
Not a fan of Kains look or Paladin Cecil's look. I expected Kain to look more dragoonish.. (they look great in the FMVs, just not in the models) But god damn that trailer was beautiful. ;_; I cant wait! I wont be pawning my DS just yet!

I dont like the sound of "total remake" though. I loved the original game. I dont know if Im going to like any changes (I say that in light of the changes done to the Shining Force remake/port. They just had to add **** to it and change the dialog around.

A Secret Messenger ...
Giant sized heads are giant sized.

Seriously. Am I the only one that finds all those big headed character models creepy looking?

Whoa...that silver haired dude from the AMV is totally hot.

*makes gimme hands* DO WANT!!!

I'm guessing thats Paladin Cecil chilling with good ol' Kain

Ah good old FFIV/II, my first FF and personally I think its the best one there is :169: next to VIII and XI. I still have my SNES copy of IV (of course its under the title of II)

ONE MORE THING

SPOONY BARD

Last edited: