Yup another cover done by me, I know my covers aint brilliant but hey its better than nothing right? anyway this was made in a rush as I just recenetly finished burning the Garo series off, and yes I cheated on the front part ¬.¬ I found it very hard to find images of garo so I just used an image I found on google for the front part, I wanted to include that white one from the special but as I havnt seen it yet I didnt know his name (to search for images) also when I did find a few pictures of him I couldnt find a right place to find him anyway please enjoy.

Im still working on doing Kamen Rider Black RX covers,

anyway for those that care these are covers for series I intend on making (I should let you know that these series still need burning off and are currently stored on my external harddrive)

KAMEN RIDER
Kamen Rider V3 (my video collection is hk subs)
Kamen Rider Ryuki (again my collection is hk)
Kamen Rider Agito (Cruel Angel subs ^.^ thanks to members here)
kamen Rider Blade (TV-Nihon)
Kamen Rider Den O (TV-Nihon)
Kamen Rider The Next

Super Sentai
Kousoku Sentai Turboranger (Raw - Have to do this as its the sentai from my birth year!, appernetly it actully aired 5 days before I was born)
Choudenshi Bioman (English Dubbed, Raw movie)
Choujin Sentai Jetman (Raw)
Gosei Sentai Dairanger (I actully brought the raws off ebay, im not happy with the cover that came with them)
Gekisou Sentai Carranger (Raw)
Denji Sentai Megaranger (Raw, I guess the cover could be used for TV-Nihon too)
Mirai Sentai Timeranger (Fan subbed)
Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger (HK subs with minor corrections)
Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger (HK subs)
GoGo Sentai Boukenger (TV-Nihon)
Juken Sentai Gekiranger (TV-Nihon)

Other
Cho Ninja Tai Inazuma! + Spark
Chouseishin Gransazer
Specter
Ultra Seven X

I also take requests for covers for a series which aint on the *waiting* list, so if you have a series you need cover/covers for and I can get my hands on pictures then just let me know.

thanks

thanks ^.^

also just updating that I have found what I belive to be offical black rx dvd cover scans, so ive just quickly edited them for my collection

so here they are