well you have so many great points. I dont disagree with t hem. But I still say episode 10 beats everything OO has ever done. Mack being an Android comes close though. When I say Boukenger tried to be interesting, I mean it had good concepts but failed to deliver on them. Akashi's personality was great. Masumi (was that the Black rangers name?) had this whole "darkness" thing going on. It was never really touched on but it was still interesting for what little it was worth. Natsuki, despite the fact that I despise her more than anything in this world and everything she stands for, had a nice little background/origin story. The others are forgettable honestly. But you get what I'm saying. There were more episodes in Boukenger that I could say "I enjoyed this" vs OO.

For me, anyway

Which one was episode ten? Oh you mean the two-parter where Satoru pretends to betray his team and/or gets seperated from them?

That really didn't mean a whole lot to me. Mainly because Satoru himself just wasn't interesting or a character I liked. I mean he was presented as 'perfect adventer' and even the episodes focusing on his flaws were weak imo.

Which one was episode ten? Oh you mean the two-parter where Satoru pretends to betray his team and/or gets seperated from them?

That really didn't mean a whole lot to me. Mainly because Satoru himself just wasn't interesting or a character I liked. I mean he was presented as 'perfect adventer' and even the episodes focusing on his flaws were weak imo.

Weak? But I think Satoru is an interesting character, except on his "Dreams of Adventure" angst.:sweat:

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, the one thing that I like about Akashi was his Bad luck and when he thought he failed the Adventurer's test.:laugh: :laugh:

I mean, I was cracking up in those episodes until I pissed myself.

It's Judgement Time!

Yeah. 10 was where Akashi and the team are told to destroy the doll. Shouta and Natsuki had suspicions about why these dolls absolutely had to be destroyed. They werent precious and couldnt figure it out. Akashi secretly figured it out and decided "times up, we're destroying the doll." Natsuki cried about that because she bonded with the woman whom the doll came from. She didnt want to do that to the woman, especially if there was no reason to the destroy it.

I just loved the entire episode. Akashi had a strong, leadership personality mixed with darker tones because "hes the nice leader but hes not your friend and doesnt do you favors" type feel. "Sometimes you wont agree or like him or his decisions".

Then there's an entire outburst and brawl in the megazord cockpit when Shouta finds out that Akashi did know the secret behind the doll. etc etc. It was just a really well written episode that was a continuation of events from previous episodes.

Then episode 11 came along and fucked it all up. I loved Akashi because he was a confident leader with no faults. He was a real leader. Always had the right thing to say and that particular episode put a different sort of light on him. But beyond liking Akashi, it was just a well written episode and a fantastic plot with mystery, good fighting, and excellent plot development.

Lurker
Except Doug made it perfectly clear on RB he's not coming back, nor is Anne. Lynn doesnt want to come back either, and Tzhachor's moved on.

Kalish isnt the only writer on the series, you have Jackie, and guys who actually have done more in american television than any of the ones above like Garber.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Except Doug made it perfectly clear on RB he's not coming back, nor is Anne. Lynn doesnt want to come back either, and Tzhachor's moved on.

Kalish isnt the only writer on the series, you have Jackie, and guys who actually have done more in american television than any of the ones above like Garber.

Oh well, I hope that where ever the original PR writers are, they will comeback with some projects of their own in the near future..