Sweet Sweets
As Gaiden inserted his kick chip, Blitz quickly inserted her own thrust chip into her Blitz phone and hit Enter. ~Confirm~ "Blitz Thrust!" Energy went from her phone to her lance as she thrusted it towards the airborne Gaiden. The two hissatsu attacks met head on, causing an explosion and leaving the winner unclear.

(OOC: Maybe we should slow down a little, and let the other people have a chance to do their posts.)

"Y-y-you don't h-h-have to fight over m-m-me." he said, stepping back. "And, I know what this phone is, 'Blitz', or whatever your name is! It's a henshin device, aloowing me to become a hero, like Kamen Rider! I'm able to live with the risks of my dream!" He said this with renewed enthusiasm, forgetting that they had weapons and that if he said the wrong thing, he could be gone.​

((You're right but some of the people who joined wont show up until later its just us 4 riders for now))

is Mayor of Farmville
Still clutching her ribs from the earlier fight with the Demon beasts, Sakura immediately walked over to the brown-haired young boy who stood in awe of the two Riders battling each other. Aware of the blood that dripped through the fingers that clutched the injured ribs, she grabbed the boy's arm with her free hand. "Listen, kid. The fight may seem cool now, but let me tell you one thing: being a hero sucks," Sakura said bluntly, dragging the the young boy -- Daiki -- away from the battleground.

"Hey, let go of me!" He said, trying to free himself. He was about to dig his nails into her fingers, when he saw they were bloody. "AH! BLOOD!" He practically screamed. He was now confused, scared, and bloody, as the blood on her fingers got onto his fingers when he was going to..... "persuade" her to let him go. He struggled even harder, wanting to be free.​

As the smoke cleared Gaiden stood as if nothing had happened to him but he grabbed his shoulder which was hurt. "This Blitz is strong I'll give her that but that girl needs help." He said seeing that both the kid and officer still didn't run away. He walked over to them. "Hey you two have to get out of here before she wakes up." He told them.

Sweet Sweets
"Already too late for that." Blitz said, struggling to get up and using her lance as support. Gaiden is alot stronger than I expected. I may have to pull out. Seeing that the cop's bleeding was just going to get worse, Blitz decided that this fight was pointless. Pressing another button on the lance, it turned back into it's former state and Blitz put it back on the side of her belt. "Okay, Gaiden. The civilian's health comes first. Get her to the hospital. I'll come back and get your gear later." Blitz said, mounting her motorcycle. Looking at the teen, she said one final thing. "Don't use that thing in vain, kid. It would dishonor the previous user. If you do, I will be back for it, mark my words." With that said, Blitz started the motorcycle and left the scene.

Princess of Equesteria
The young woman continued to stare into the empty wallet and sighed heavily, listening to her stomach continued its demanding to be feed. Deciding to make a double check to ensure that the contents of the wallet were empty, caught a glimpse of her school ID tucked into one of the wallets inserts. Pulling out careful, she stared at the smiling face looking back.

Juuben High School
Name: Sapphira Vaughn

The rest of the information had been worn from the times being place in (and taken from) the wallet. A memento of her former life, one looking back was starting to make her feel even worse. Not wanting to recall, Sapphira tossed the plastic card and wallet into the nearby trash bin. The last conversation with her mother echoed loudly within her head, but filled her thoughts with so many questions. And yet, upon an empty stomach it was quite difficult to even think. The only thing that she could think (and makes her feel repulse) was stealing food. Leaving the abandoned amusement park, Sapphira blended into the crowd upon the sidewalks.

Daiki nodded at Blitz's words, expecting her to be meaner. He got himself released for the woman's grasp, and ran after her. He knew he couldn't catch up, but he wasn't paying attention. He wanted to see where her HQ was. His hair was getting messed up very quickly as he ran furiously in her direction. But, a group of Demon beasts stopped him. "Perfect..." he said, slyly. He pressed 777 and pressed ~Confirm~ "Henshin!" he said, sliding the phone stylishly into the slit on his belt. ~Release~ White glass came over him, and broke off, showing Kamen Rider Wolfen. Getting out his Wolfen Fangs, he started to slice and dice his way through the demon beasts, but the kept coming back.​

Last edited:
Gaiden picked up the injuried girl and put her on his bike then got on himself. "Hey you still with me?" He asked as the Gaiden armor shattered to reveal his real face.