ookaaaaayyyy.....Gold=Yellow! 1 more! cmon GMA GIVE US A PINK ZAIDO! The Kuuma are too powerful than the Fuuma which Shaider only singlehandedly defeated (with Annie of course) :rofl2: :rofl:

U dnt understand...... Zaido Gold was an accident, and unintentional... It was Toby alone who wanted to commit himself as such(due to his being too fanatical), and the Galactic Force never gave him any rights to be Zaido..... although i have a feeling that he will be rejected and join the Kuuma force for revenge (typical, typical).....and about Zaido pink? nah, i think it's not gonna happen.....'twas just a false rumour... The idea of Voltez V just came into mind... coz the comparison between both is just too inevitable...Avilo has the same color combination with Voltez V's robot..... and then the green, the blue, and the red..... so all they need now is the pink so they cud volt-in.....it was just for laughs.... :p

Last edited:
Lurker
Zaido Pink is just a joke!!! Or so I've heard...

Oh well, so Toby gets the blood and now he's eligible to become a Zaido 'cause he gots the power of Shaider...

Did Shaider have powers?

Zaido Pink is just a joke!!! Or so I've heard...

Oh well, so Toby gets the blood and now he's eligible to become a Zaido 'cause he gots the power of Shaider...

Did Shaider have powers?

It wasnt really explained in Shaider though.... i guess he had.... he cudnt win the battle against Lear if he hadnt got any "powers" and besides, 'twas more than just a costume.....

Toby wud't be eligible enuf to be Zaido if he cudnt pass the test.... and i think he doesnt have the qualities....We all know that Zaido Red is all that "showy", but Toby is more than that- he wants fame and honor, and be the most powerful among the Zaidos...and worse, to discover their secrets..... and i dont think Commander Zion wud be so pleased with that..... Hence, an evil metal hero..... will be reborn....:O_O:

But i dont think he'll be joining the Kuumas..... the Kuuma wants him dead...IF he ever go against the three Zaidos, probably he'll be flying solo...:)

The New Kaijin is a plant monster....hahahahaha!!! This is really an 80's toku deja vu.... it gives me the creeps....:)

CHUPA SHOTARO!
Well I watched today's ep. (I dunno about you guys, if you're keeping up as well )

I gotta say, I'm liking the series a lot now. The only thing that nerves me is the fight scenes. They're done some what medicore. Also I've noticed how the suit actors are kinda hunched over when doing fight scenes. Also the space time warp is well...

Wow RED FLASH!!!

Huh?! Where?

Yeah.....they have "flowered" it with too much back flips...however, the second fight with Bawaw-aw seemed promising...... It was all about Red Zadio and that was quite an improvement..... although not very impressive, i gave it a so-so OK :thumbs:

CHUPA SHOTARO!
Yeah.....they have "flowered" it with too much back flips...however, the second fight with Bawaw-aw seemed promising...... It was all about Red Zadio and that was quite an improvement..... although not very impressive, i gave it a so-so OK :thumbs:

Argh I think I'm behind you :sweat: Here in the US Ep 23 aired yesterday. I'm eight episodes behind you.