Mobile Fighter G-Gundam: The Battle Rages on (Rpg thread)

Himeko found herself somewhat out of breath from startling reception of gundam fighter fans. It was quite the welcome relief when the crowd’s attention was diverted when someone shouted the sighting one of the legendary gundam fighters. It was quite astonishing that so many had taking a great interest in this occasion. What confused that the crowd followed blindly in one direction searching for Chibodee Crocket. Himeko’s eyes then fell upon one young man who did not take part of the search. The Neo Sweden gundam fighter found herself blushing. Not only because he was quite attractive, but for having been the one coming to her rescue. Looking in the direction that the crowd had dispersed, Himeko moved quickly to stand besides him.

“Hm?” Himeko’s blush resided slightly as he place the spare sun glasses within her hands. “To be quite honest with you, I had no idea that this would happen by merely stepping out. Is it always like this?” Listening to the unknown man’s words, Himeko unconsciously touched her bandana and smiled slightly. “I’ve only just arrived…..” Himeko’s sentence was cut off as a large aircraft passed overhead giving the announcement of the special exhibition.” What unfortunate timing and sighed sadly. “Thank you for the useful advice, but please forgive me for taking off in such haste. I doubt that delaying the special exhibition would be smiled upon kindly and that they’ll….” she paused and look at him directly. It was only fair that he knew the truth. “My name is Himeko Kikuchi from Neo Sweden and gundam fighter for the Noble Gundam.”

"I thought so, no normal every day American girl would attract so much attention, unless she's a celebrity. Then again a Gundam fighter is like a celebrity these days as well" Barry said and looking at the girl, he was only a little bit taller then her, she seem fragile and delicate,something you expect from a kind and cute girl nothing you expect from a Gundam fighter. For her opponent to be America, it seems little outrageous, but then again the drawing must of been done at random. To Barry's liking She didn't seem to be panicky about the situation, but ready to face the challenges. I like girls like that, maybe... it might be fun to get to know her better.

Barry looked over to see the area that is being set up for the battle. And the crowds that has started gathering. Barry started to removed his Glasses and Cap. " I'm Bailey Enfield Neo England's Gundam Fighter, Please to meet your acquittance, you better hurry I'll be watching from the sidelines, and afterward just contact me using this, He handed her a Small rounded device. " It's a Haro there quite, fun to have actually, just tell it my name and it'll contact me, you can set it to what ever color you want" He paused for a moment to get a good look at her one more time. "you better get ready , but after your done with the match, let's go get something to eat together, Win or loose I'll be cheering on you" Barry smiled and waited hoping she would take his gift and agree to the idea of dinner later.

Meanwhile

Arthur and Alicia Waited and set up seats near the combat grounds, "So where is he ?" Alicia thought as she stared at the empty chair next to her and Arthur. Arthur sat with laptop ready trying to take in what ever info he can get on the Gundam fight. " Useful Information"

Last edited:
"Well, aside from being an excellent fighter and a hit with the fans Seth is a bit eccentric and made that apart of the contract, for the most part it's either made outfits or other revealing clothes." she told him with a laugh. "But even if he is somewhat eccentric he is still a good guy."

"That seems a bit cruel, making his crew wear outfits against their will. I don't believe a man should that to a woman, especially an intellegent woman with a smart mind, there's no honor in such an act. you should be allowed to wear whatever you feel like. Sorry if I'm being intrusive, I guess I can't stop myself from talking sometimes." Jason then gave a light chuckle, closing his eyes. Wait a second... am I... flirting? Jason opened his eyes, trying to keep cool. His uncle, a Wushu grandmaster, once told him to keep his mind clean of all impure thouts, that such things would lead down the path of failure. But, I didn't mean to! Oh man. Forgive me, uncle!

Lurker
"That seems a bit cruel, making his crew wear outfits against their will. I don't believe a man should that to a woman, especially an intellegent woman with a smart mind, there's no honor in such an act. you should be allowed to wear whatever you feel like. Sorry if I'm being intrusive, I guess I can't stop myself from talking sometimes." Jason then gave a light chuckle, closing his eyes. Wait a second... am I... flirting? Jason opened his eyes, trying to keep cool. His uncle, a Wushu grandmaster, once told him to keep his mind clean of all impure thouts, that such things would lead down the path of failure. But, I didn't mean to! Oh man. Forgive me, uncle!

"Actually the for of us agreed to it, these are fairly comfortable and nice especially with how warm the weather has been lately." she told him while laughing and jiggling once more. "Seth wouldnt make us do anything against our willm besides were just as popular as he is out here anyway so there is no harm down really." she added before deciding to mess with him a little more. "By the way your eyes are descending again."

"Actually the for of us agreed to it, these are fairly comfortable and nice especially with how warm the weather has been lately." she told him while laughing and jiggling once more. "Seth wouldnt make us do anything against our willm besides were just as popular as he is out here anyway so there is no harm down really." she added before deciding to mess with him a little more. "By the way your eyes are descending again."

Jason nearly jumped at Haruka's reminding. Quickly, he turned to his side, ensuring it would not happen again. He blushed brightly then cleared his throat once again.

"Well-I uh... it was a pleasure meeting you, Haruka. I hope we can meet again someday." Jason quicly turned away and walked off the platform, his face still bright red.

Meanwhile, Eddie sat quietly at his seat in the stadium, typing away at his laptop. Without even acknowledging him, Jason walked over, his head slumped down, and took a seat next to Eddie, sighing heavily.

"So... complete disaster?"

"Yep."

"Total embarassment?"

"Oh yeah."

"Well, that's what you get for not listening to me."

"... Why do I keep you around?"

"You're a glutton for punishment."

"... Yeah, that's it."

Princess of Equesteria
"I thought so, no normal every day American girl would attract so much attention, unless she's a celebrity. Then again a Gundam fighter is like a celebrity these days as well" Barry said and looking at the girl, he was only a little bit taller then her, she seem fragile and delicate,something you expect from a kind and cute girl nothing you expect from a Gundam fighter. For her opponent to be America, it seems little outrageous, but then again the drawing must of been done at random. To Barry's liking She didn't seem to be panicky about the situation, but ready to face the challenges. I like girls like that, maybe... it might be fun to get to know her better.

Barry looked over to see the area that is being set up for the battle. And the crowds that has started gathering. Barry started to removed his Glasses and Cap. " I'm Bailey Enfield Neo England's Gundam Fighter, Please to meet your acquittance, you better hurry I'll be watching from the sidelines, and afterward just contact me using this, He handed her a Small rounded device. " It's a Haro there quite, fun to have actually, just tell it my name and it'll contact me, you can set it to what ever color you want" He paused for a moment to get a good look at her one more time. "you better get ready , but after your done with the match, let's go get something to eat together, Win or loose I'll be cheering on you" Barry smiled and waited hoping she would take his gift and agree to the idea of dinner later.

Meanwhile

Arthur and Alicia Waited and set up seats near the combat grounds, "So where is he ?" Alicia thought as she stared at the empty chair next to her and Arthur. Arthur sat with laptop ready trying to take in what ever info he can get on the Gundam fight. " Useful Information"

Himeko borrowed a few more minutes to take a good look at Bailey, now having been told his name. There was soft warmth of the appearance of his eyes, once the glasses were removed. It was quite the surprise to learn as well, that her rescuer was also a fellow gundam fighter. Himeko’s eyes fell upon the small rounded device for a moment and smiled warmly. Hearing that he’ll be watching and cheering her on made her feel more taken by him. Even though it was a muffled, Himeko could detect Ken’s outraged tone. The announcement of their selection in the special exhibition had drawn to his attention of her being nowhere to be found, with only minutes before the match. Accepting the Haro graciously, Himeko clipped the spare glasses in front of her shirt and the small rounded device within the pocket of her skirt. “That sounds quite nice.†Himeko smiled in return “After the match thenâ€

Inside the tent, Ken was literally grumbling underneath his breath and pacing in a circle. Having her laptop to divert Tracey’s attention, Mark was the unfortunate one not to have something to lean upon. “Please stop, brother†Mark’s eyes followed Ken’s pacing from side-to-side. “You’re going to burn a hole in the ground.†This response was met with an annoying glare and ‘Humph!’

“I am merely saying that, Himeko must have decided to take a good look around. We really can’t expect her to remain here, while we deal….â€

“Everyone upon this team has a crucial part in it. Himeko is no exception. What she did was completely reckless.†Ken crossed his arms.

“Both of you have raised important valid points in the subject†Tracey glanced up from her work, “It was wrong for Himeko not to say anything about leaving, but we must take note that she has the right for some time for herself.†The Stark brothers look at her calmly, “Now we must make a final maintenance, Himeko would have heard the announcement and be heading back here.â€

Himeko smiled softly walking away waving goodbye to Bailey for no, “I’ll see you later†she called out, moving back towards her tent.

Lurker
Daniel stayed at the Neo Ukraine and Josh went around and saw Jason from Neo China and walked over and said," Wow mighty kickass looking gundam, Hi I am Josh of Neo- Ukraine, I was wondering who do you think will win?, I am going with myself of course." Josh laughed as he then said," Well you must be strong to control a mech like that, well I will see you later."

Josh then walked off back to his station and stood on top of his table taking a microphone and said," Everyone, I want you all to know this and only this I am Josh Valentine and all my competitors better watch out because I am the number one newcomer." Josh then jumped into the crowd and said," Even though these very strong people are strong competitors I will stand above them and laugh." Josh then laughed and ran jumping back onto the table.

When the announcer blared from the craft up above, Allesandro moved towards the middle of the convention, but kept his distance from the Crocket-hunters, insane as they quite possibly were. He had purchased a can of apple juice and was sipping it quietly and looking around at all the other Gundams with mixed curiosity and contemplation. From the corner of his eye, he saw Jason Wu’s little ‘adventure’ with Haruka’s bountiful globes, and when he glanced around, he spotted a few certain Gundam Fighters talking amongst themselves. None paid him any attention. He didn’t really mind. Bonfilia, bored, had trotted back over to Antonello and Neros. After another quick glance around, Allesandro joined them. They conversed in Italian.

“So, how is Neros?†he asked.
“All systems are fully functional, Alles,†said Antonello.
“No worries, he’s in top shape,†Bonfilia grinned.
“Thanks, guys,†Allesandro smiled. “The three of us have worked so hard, and now we’re here.â€
“Are you gonna get all mushy, Alles?†Bonfilia teased, giving him a hug.
“No, I’m fine,†he told her, patting her candy floss-coloured hair.

Barry waved to Himiko and watched her as she left to go back to Sweden's Tent area. Putting back on his disguise he walked away then paused for a moment.

STRIIIIIKEEE!!!!!! <3 <3 <3! Barry was happy to have met Himiko could the love at first sight thing be true, Barry pondered. AS he continued walking back to England's area. By this time the crowds has started to disperse and gathered at battle area that was set up for the fight. Phantom kneel at the Area, undisturbed no longer having it's picture taken, and only a small crowds remained standing around the Gundam. Barry walked right up to the platform and looked around for Arthur and Alicia.

"Arthur...." Alicia said in the chair next to Arthur which they have set up to see the fight, but it is now surrounded by the crowd of people. "what is it?" Arthur replied looking up from his computer, obviously he wasn't doing any research but just playing a computer game "oh? ...I see" The two got up and folded there chairs, looking for an opening and a better seat. *ring ring*

"hello?" Alicia picked up her Cell phone " okay we'll be right there"

"Who was that?" Arthur asked putting his laptop back into his bag and prepared to carry the two chairs under his arms. "that was Barry, let meet him back at our area"

"whatever you say"

Barry removed his disguise and got back into his usual semi formal outfit. As he finished Alicia and Arthur returned. Barry smiled " I thought you might want to watch the exhibition match together"

"Ofcourse we were waiting for you, but we thought we got the nice seats but the crowds kinda destroyed that idea" Arthur Replied

"That's okay, Alicia make some tea I got the perfect place for us to sit" Barry said still smiling. After the tea was finished the Three sat up on Phantom's shoulder as the Gundam rose up and stood up. The exhbition area could be seen easily from the Gundam.

"See I told you it's the perfect seat" Barry said as he handed Arthur a binocular just in case he wanted to see better.

" your right it's prety comfortable up here too on Phantom, I'm kinda glad we painted green instead of red like the old John Bull"

"yeah definitely, say Barry ... why do you seem to be so happy ?"

"It's simple ...I'm having a good day" because I met her And I'll be cheering on her.

Princess of Equesteria
Barry waved to Himiko and watched her as she left to go back to Sweden's Tent area. Putting back on his disguise he walked away then paused for a moment.

STRIIIIIKEEE!!!!!! <3 <3 <3! Barry was happy to have met Himiko could the love at first sight thing be true, Barry pondered. AS he continued walking back to England's area. By this time the crowds has started to disperse and gathered at battle area that was set up for the fight. Phantom kneel at the Area, undisturbed no longer having it's picture taken, and only a small crowds remained standing around the Gundam. Barry walked right up to the platform and looked around for Arthur and Alicia.

"Arthur...." Alicia said in the chair next to Arthur which they have set up to see the fight, but it is now surrounded by the crowd of people. "what is it?" Arthur replied looking up from his computer, obviously he wasn't doing any research but just playing a computer game "oh? ...I see" The two got up and folded there chairs, looking for an opening and a better seat. *ring ring*

"hello?" Alicia picked up her Cell phone " okay we'll be right there"

"Who was that?" Arthur asked putting his laptop back into his bag and prepared to carry the two chairs under his arms. "that was Barry, let meet him back at our area"

"whatever you say"

Barry removed his disguise and got back into his usual semi formal outfit. As he finished Alicia and Arthur returned. Barry smiled " I thought you might want to watch the exhibition match together"

"Ofcourse we were waiting for you, but we thought we got the nice seats but the crowds kinda destroyed that idea" Arthur Replied

"That's okay, Alicia make some tea I got the perfect place for us to sit" Barry said still smiling. After the tea was finished the Three sat up on Phantom's shoulder as the Gundam rose up and stood up. The exhbition area could be seen easily from the Gundam.

"See I told you it's the perfect seat" Barry said as he handed Arthur a binocular just in case he wanted to see better.

" your right it's prety comfortable up here too on Phantom, I'm kinda glad we painted green instead of red like the old John Bull"

"yeah definitely, say Barry ... why do you seem to be so happy ?"

"It's simple ...I'm having a good day" because I met her And I'll be cheering on her.

The three Support Crew of the Noble Gundam stood facing each other in a triangle patterned. “Everything is ready for the Special Exhibition.†Tracey replied with a reassuring smile. “And yet must confess that I’m surprised that we selected to take part.â€

“Perhaps, but you must take into consideration that these drawing are made randomly. The odds of us being selected amongst the other Colonies are about ninety-nine percent.†Mark smiled raising a finger in a manner of speaking. The only one not to be smiling was Ken, whom strummed his fingers annoying upon the opposite arm. Lowering his hand back down, Mark appeared to be ready to say something towards his older brother until the opening flapped was pushed aside.

“Himeko!†Mark and Tracey shouted quite relieved.

“I’ve heard that the both the Neo America’s Pulse Gundam and ours have been selected.†Placing the folded glasses upon a nearby table, Himeko approached the trio.

“You’ve heard correctly. The fight is about to begin shortly and we would have been disqualified if you had not shown in time. Would you like to explain yourself?†Ken spoke in an authority tone. Himeko’s hand slipped into the pocket of her skirt, brushing the Haro with her finger tips lightly. Good. It was still inside her pocket. Himeko knew what color she would like it to be, a soft light baby blue.

“I had wanted to catch some fresh air and take in the sights before hand.†Himeko smiled happily, which wasn’t far from the truth of what had happened. The blue-hair girl would tell them about her stroll another time, but now she needed to prepare herself. “And I’m ready†her amethyst eyes met Ken’s. “I am terribly sorry about worrying everyone. I know that this is quite important not only for our homeland, but for you guys as well. I’ll do my best. Win or Lose, I’ll represent us proudly.†Was that a smile, that had appeared on Ken’s face nodding in an agreement. “This is enough talk, I should really get ready.â€

Knowing that her Supportive Crew would be standing right behind her was comforting and best friend/sister, Akira watching (no doubtingly wishing her luck) filled her with confidence. It was her encounter with the young man (Bailey) had rid any self doubt. Moving towards the feet of the Noble Gundam, Himeko glance up at the beautiful Gundam. “Win or Lose, we’ll give it all that we got.â€

Not wanting to risk Ken’s change of attitude, Mark tugged on Tracey’s sleeve. “s it me? Or is she seem….different?†The light reflected upon the Noble Gundam bask it in a soft light.

Lurker
The Pulse ran toard the stadium and than with a bit of showmanship the it leapt into th air. "Allright Haruka, send up the Wing pack!!!" Seth radioed to his support crew before a fighter of sorts launched from their area that had the Wing Pack attached to it and the when th two were close enough the fight dropped the pack which the Pulse Gundam promptly caught and attached before performing a few tricks in the air and then landing in a heroic pose.

The crowds roared with excitement after witnessing Seth's entrance, showing that his show off-sh antics were appreciated here. "So thats the Noble Gundam huh?" Seth said when he saw his opponent. "ust as I had heard." he added before putting his beam sabers away for the moment.

"Just a warning..." Seth said as the Pulse Gundam pointed toward the Noble Gundam. "......I aint gonna go easy on ya just because your a cute girl with a Gundam that looks like a schoolgirl!" he said jokingly