I've watched the First episode and i just want to say it's pretty good.

Kitagawa Keiko from Sailormoon plays the lead roll in this drama here's a little discription.
1194187467354ls7.jpg

Kitagawa plays the part of the slow but hardworking Momoko, a low-ranking employee at a funeral services company who carries a mop as part of her job. However, Momoko happens to possess a strange ability. Whenever she comes across the corpse of someone who has left strong feelings behind, she travels back in time to save that person from his or her fate. --
The opening is done by singer ERIKA aka Erika Sawajiri Or Erika Sawijiri = *****

Also this drama is based from the manga mop girl.

What happens when she comes across a person who dies of natural causes or genetics?

Hey! this show is not bad. Very interesting even though it moves at a slow pace.

I think a group is actually subbing this. I saw episode 1 subbed on veoh by a group called TimelessSubs.

I think a group is actually subbing this. I saw episode 1 subbed on veoh by a group called TimelessSubs.
Cool, thanks for the heads-up. I be torrenting it now...I don't like soft subs, so this is great. :thumbs: