Lurker
Yeah, I agree. Although the only exception we had for the Power Rangers being close to Sentai, was obviously, Power Rangers Time Force and it still the best mature season of the Power Rangers Franchise.:shakefist :shakefist

OMG! Sentai = Mature! OMG, awesome!!!!111 :shakefist :shakefist :shakefist :buttrock: :buttrock:

:disappoin

Yeah, I agree. Although the only exception we had for the Power Rangers being close to Sentai, was obviously, Power Rangers Time Force and it still the best mature season of the Power Rangers Franchise.:shakefist :shakefist

Yeah!:thumbs: MY ALL-TIME POWER RANGERS SHOW!!!:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

But let's not forget about Power Rangers Wild Force. It's also close to Gaoranger... and more darker.:)

Lurker
I didnt see TF doing anything besides playing a racism angle and a few other nods. Yeah, it's a solid season, one of the best, but did it have Rangers slaying their own mentor? Suicide bombing from Stingwingers? Killing yourself to destroy the savage sword? TF is mature, but not as mature as IS and LG went

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I didnt see TF doing anything besides playing a racism angle and a few other nods. Yeah, it's a solid season, one of the best, but did it have Rangers slaying their own mentor? Suicide bombing from Stingwingers? Killing yourself to destroy the savage sword? TF is mature, but not as mature as IS and LG went

Uhh....how is TF's a racism angle????? Did you forget about the first season of MMPR????

Don't get me wrong. I never had a problem with the whole racism thing back then, I was just a kid in the 90's.

Plus, I thought Wild Force was getting good until it went down hill with the later episodes. No offense ShinnGun, but I perfer Gaoranger.

Last edited:
has left HJU. Not coming back.
PRiS-PRWF, ftw!

Gaoranger sucked, so I prefer Wild Force better.

PRiS-PRWF, ftw!

Gaoranger sucked, so I prefer Wild Force better.

But hey, how Gaoranger sucked to you?

Sentaifan'07 Xman: Yeah, I agree on the fact that Wild Force went downhill in the second half b'coz of Disney takeover.

What I like about Time Force is that it's not only close to Timeranger, but it's also mature. They even include the the word "death"; Jen said, "His DEATH would not be in vain!"; and it has conflicts not only on the heroes but also on the villians as well. And Time Force is an enjoyable show, unlike Timeranger which is a stiff and unlikeable show.

And oh, Power Rangers is not as cheesy as some idiotic purists think when PRiS is on TV screens. All I know is that PR is dark, serious, mature, enjoyable, and close to Sentai beacuse of these guys: Jonathan Tzachor and Judd Lynn.

And although PRiS is the final chapter of the Zordon Era, the story goes deeper and darker; the battles and fight scenes are longer and they kick ass!

:buttrock: :buttrock: :shakefist :shakefist :buttrock: :buttrock:

Lurker
Did you forget about the first season of MMPR????

"Oh my godz, there colourz matchez their raxes, what bigotz"

That joke has become far too serious for it's own good. It was likely intended to distingush races for educational means, such as with many shows at the time, but retards continue to think it was deliberatley racist.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Yeah. I could'nt agree with you more ShinnGun. Oh and Sky Knight, thanks for clearing things up with your back-up comment about what I said about the first season of MMPR. Like I said, I never did bother with the whole racial issue at the time the first season aired, and I still don't. Besides, the only thing we have to worry about with the racial issue is PROO. I mean, I was like, "why couldn't they let the black guy be the Blue Ranger and have the asian guy be the Black Ranger???" or "Why is Disney repeating the same Soccer Mom/Racial issue bullshit that happened 14 years ago???" Oh well, that's corperate America for you.

Yeah. I could'nt agree with you more ShinnGun. Oh and Sky Knight, thanks for clearing things up with your back-up comment about what I said about the first season of MMPR. Like I said, I never did bother with the whole racial issue at the time the first season aired, and I still don't. Besides, the only thing we have to worry about with the racial issue is PROO. I mean, I was like, "why couldn't they let the black guy be the Blue Ranger and have the asian guy be the Black Ranger???" or "Why is Disney repeating the same Soccer Mom/Racial issue bullshit that happened 14 years ago???" Oh well, that's corperate America for you.

Soccer Mom? What's that all about?

off-topic:

Hey, even there are Filipinos in Power Rangers. Rhoda Montemayor plays Rose in PROO. Michael Copon (who played Lucas) and Kevin Kleinberg (who played Trip) in Time Force are half-Pinoys.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
PRTF, just like X-men, played a sort of racism metaphor angle, what with the mutants being rejected by society.