English is not his mothertongue, maybe you can be a bit more tolerant. If you can, of course.

Yep, I know it's not his mother tongue, which is why I showed him the website to help him improve his language skills. :thumbs:

Stop acting like a mod. Please, if said idiot is being an idiot, just REPORT him. I repeat, just report him. You're basically overreacting, which calls for severe anger management.

Plus, it clearly shows you have lousy reading skills. He never talked about Den-O being sucky, he just referred to some members hating it, which may or may not be true.

But what he posted was something tht wasn't that related to Den-O at all. And look, I'm sorry that I'm being so overtly overreacting, but sometimes there are idiots out there who just think that he or she can post everything that's not really related to the subject at all and that someone would have to take notice for once, instead of reporting to a mod or admin and then wait for a response. That is something that drives me off.

Oh, and thank you very much for insulting my lack of reading skills. I do have a very good grade in GCSE English Language AND Literature and I much prefer reading childrens novels, Shakespeare and posts that is something related within the Den-O world than reading messages full of non-related thread crap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar

I believe that will help you a lot in making your post make any sense at all.

Yeah, right. Like he's going to click that and improve his English language straight away.

But what he posted was something tht wasn't that related to Den-O at all. And look, I'm sorry that I'm being so overtly overreacting, but sometimes there are idiots out there who just think that he or she can post everything that's not really related to the subject at all and that someone would have to take notice for once, instead of reporting to a mod or admin and then wait for a response. That is something that drives me off.

Oh, and thank you very much for insulting my lack of reading skills. I do have a very good grade in GCSE English Language AND Literature and I much prefer reading childrens novels, Shakespeare and posts that is something related within the Den-O world than reading messages full of non-related thread crap.

Yeah, right. Like he's going to click that and improve his English language straight away.

I was being sarcastic to him. I understand that idiots who go off topic are totally irritating, but you should just ignore them. After all, their idiocy just reflects badly on their IQ. The mods can delete his irrelevant posts once they see them (if they ever do). The best way of dealing with idiots like this, IMO, is to either ignore them or just use your sarcasm skills to their fullest extent.

I quote what my buddy once said to a gangster about to beat him up:

"Your IQ is even lower than your BMI."

"BMI? What's that?"

Too bad the cops came, so the poor dude never got to know what BMI stands for. But yeah, some people are just like that. Let it be.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Stop acting like a mod. Please, if said idiot is being an idiot, just REPORT him. I repeat, just report him. You're basically overreacting, which calls for severe anger management.

Or, just do what I did and add him to your Ignore List. Problem solved, everyone's happy.:thumbs:

xin

Guys back to the topic or i'll report all of you to the Admin or Mod lol xD. Just ignore the posts if you find it idiotic or meaningless.

Sometimes things get complicated.
Guys back to the topic or i'll report all of you to the Admin or Mod lol xD. Just ignore the posts if you find it idiotic or meaningless.

I have only one thing to say them xin, I haven't actually read any of this, but to all who enjoy arguing...........

retardoe6.gif

Have a nice day.

Last edited: