General Discussion Shopping online anyone?

In America things are hard to find? Really? I would expect to find everything in America...

Why are you boycotting Amazon MercyL?

Amazon doesn't ship to your country? In what country are you?

Right now I'm living in Mexico, so far I haven't had any kind of luck with amazon... at least not for the things I REALLY needed and wanted. I had to use Ebay instead, plus it seems Ebay is nicer because most sellers accept Paypal ;)

I buy online a lot. Usually because in America things I wanted were hard to find, and here I don't know where to look. You'd be surprised what stores have- the grocery store sells underwear, for instance.

Oh lol, yeah, I live in a place where the grocery store sells underwear, cheap and expensive one, I prefer the one that comes in little packages ;)

Contributor
In America things are hard to find? Really? I would expect to find everything in America...

You can find a bunch of things in America... just not where I lived. A town of 50,000. There's a mall and most of the usual chain stores, but I'm into geeky stuff. Manga, building computers, collecting figures, none of which have a place in rural Pennsylvania.

You can find a bunch of things in America... just not where I lived. A town of 50,000. There's a mall and most of the usual chain stores, but I'm into geeky stuff. Manga, building computers, collecting figures, none of which have a place in rural Pennsylvania.

I'm totally with you, Kelly... there are some things you just can't find about anywhere... no matter how hard you look! and that's when Ebay and Amazon come to the rescue ;) I actually love those two sites... something I ordered just arrived yesterday. Do you ever order things from chinese sellers? The items I ordered from them are the only ones I'm worried about...!

Right now I'm living in Mexico, so far I haven't had any kind of luck with amazon... at least not for the things I REALLY needed and wanted. I had to use Ebay instead, plus it seems Ebay is nicer because most sellers accept Paypal ;)

Really strange thing Trellum, you can buy from other Amazons maybe that will sell to Mexico? I've bought in UK, French, US Amazon at least with no issues, never bought on ebay though, just equivalent Portuguese sites like OLX.

They have an Amazon for spanish speakers, but that amazon totally SUCKS because it doesn't have what I need to order :( There are some sellers who ship internationally, but Amazon fails to tell you which ones do that since the start... but Ebay does since the start ;) So far I'm loving Ebay.

Pennsylvania... That's Dracula's home right? :p

Contributor
We do have a lot of bats....

Anyway, I've only ever ordered from a Hong Kong seller once, for a Final Fantasy figurine that I couldn't find around here. The box arrived intact, but you really take a gamble with overseas shipping. I have my mom send me stuff from the US every once in a while, and sometimes the boxes look like they were in a prize fight.

Ow Kelly! I just ordered something from China, I feel like I'm gambling too! I hope my packages make it here! I always spend little when I order from places like China, so if I get nothing I won't feel as bad!