[HIDE] 1192923138929.jpg[/HIDE]

This episode was fucking awesome.

Highlights:

- Owners are bloody weird. God, they crack me up like nothing else in Den-O can. Not even the Taros' antics have such a strong effect on me. :laugh:

- Naomi is a TANK. I LOL'ed at the amount of damage she could take.

- Deneb sucks at steering the ZeroLiner.

- ZeroLiner's DANGER! screen made me LOL. The trains actually have sensors to tell what's ahead.

- DenLiner's freaking messy. At the end, when Kohana and Naomi are packing, it's pretty obvious how fake those fruits are. They should at least use more realistic props.

... I'm just being picky.

- KingLiner EATS trains. Owner just forced Denliner into KingLiner. :buttrock:

- Kai opens himself for Imagin to travel to the past. Major WTF.

- Ryotaro can fight! At first, I thought he'd need another deus ex machina to win, but he managed to kick that Loweemon-imitate Imagin's ass by himself.

- Where's the command center for Liner Form?! :disappoin

And most importantly, I typed this while talking to my friend and watching the episode:

YUKI N.> Rowling just confirmed Dumbledore being gay for Grindelwald. I never knew she was into Yaoi. says (5:30 PM):
kingliner has ROCKETS

As for serious commentary, I liked the character development for Ryuutaros, and I pity him for all the **** this episode has made him go through. The little bit with him crying at the end of the episode was really saddening; he's just a little kid. Maybe that's the intent of the writers; they want us to pity Ryuu and hate Kai even more.

What's with those spikes? They remind me of the spikes from the Dragonball Z movie with Gogeta. I'm more curious as to their significance in time. Are those remains of destroyed timelines?

The Owners own. KingLiner's Owner was so bloody calm, he was like: "Ah, We've found the trains, let's go." I guess that's what happens when you have a BIGASS train with ROCKETS at your disposal.

After watching Kai flip through his notebook at the end, smile like an idiot and set his next dastardly plan into motion, all I can say is ...

... KAI IS LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock:

On a side note, Kai bears an uncanny resemblance to Adam from Power Rangers.

Next week's ep: From what the preview shows, we get a further peek into the mind of Yuuto. Before he became a Rider, we see that he was a nice, semi-autistic and probably not very popular boy in school. But he was still nice. Apparently Deneb revealing the truth to him and giving him the weight of responsibility as a Rider turned him into the cynical and bitter(I'm tempted to call him emo)person he is today.

... KAI IS LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock:

OMG! Then, who's L? It's not WatchmanYuuto, is it? :O_O:

Yeah, after watching the latest episode in RAW, I actually feel sorry for Ryutaros, when Airi discovers the truth about him (well, not in a literal sense). Kai opening himself to let the Leo Imagin is how should I say in one emoticon...:O_O:. And there was some nice character development going on. Ryotaro finally got used to kick ass on the Leo Imagin; it's nice to see Momo, Ura and Kin using their Rider-finisher-versions on the Leo Soldiers with Momo going...

"My Hissatsu Waza...Momotaros Version!" :laugh:

Ura doing the Solid Attack and then slide-kick.

And finally Kin doing the Dynamic Chop and even he says "Dynamic Chop" afterwards! :laugh:

...And then, there's the next episode. I'm looking forward to see Yuto's past when he was a junior high school student or something; until Kai sends his Imagin to wreck havoc again. This is starting to get very interesting indeed.

As i suspected episode 40 will be Zero Form or so it looks now.
Squid Imagin, okay, am i the only one to get images of the Octopus Kaniji from Kamen Rider Black.

Great episode and the plot deepends, i actully loves Kai, he is so evil and wicked.

I think that:
Kai was the first imagin created in the future or perhaps the Human imagin, which makes him the King imagin.
Kai wants to be the ruler of all times, so he has send his imagins back true the time, so they destroy the worlds and then rebuild the worlds, in his image.

Sakurai Yuto somehow learned about the imagins invasion and created a whole in time and space, there he meet a "owner". Who told Sakurai about an acident race, which had lived in the land between time and space.
The race had created the lines, trains and Owners, which are merely servants and drivers of the trains. Unfortanly, the race had thought they were eternal, but one day they all faded away.
Sakurai created two belts, the Den-O belt and the Zeronos belt, unfortanly the Zeronos card was flawed, so it was but aside.
Sakurai learned from Deneb, a imagin he made a contact with, about Singularity points, he found Hana and handed her to the belt, but he didn't know, a Imagin allready had contacted her, after handing her the belt, the imagin destroyed her world, because of her wish. Hana was all alone in her world, unto she meet the Owner, who took her about the Denliner.

Meanwhile, Sakurai thinking the Den-O belt had been lost, contracted his younger self, gave him a bunch of cards, the belt, Deneb and the Zeroliner, it was Sakurai's plan, that Yuuto should fight the Imagins unto he could come up with a plan to kill all imagins, good and evil.

Note: I think Kai told Den-O, where the Leo Imagin had gone, because he wanted him to follow him back, so the Leo could finish him off.

Really, the question is driving me nuts. What's the situation with Liner Form and the original 4 Den-O forms accessibility?

I think the new line pretty much screws everything up, as the Taros' future are not Ryotaro's future, therefore disability to synch may occur anytime during transformation. With Liner Form, (I think) Ryotaro only uses the Taros' power (in 38, he uses a dancing style to dodge, and all the attacks are based on the Taros' finishing move) , but he pretty much controls the rest of the fight. This way, there is no need for full possesion and at the same time giving Ryo a chance to build up bravery and physical ability to fight. Remember, if Ryo is stronger, than Den-O will be stronger too.

This is just a wild fan theory :p

I've just realised something really amazing!

When I was busy looking for the image that I'm currently doing a fanart, I've realised that Zeronos Zero Form chestplate has similar patterns on Den-O Liner Form's chestplate, if you squint your eyes really hard enough.

What? Don't believe, then this picture would.

WARNING OF SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO WAIT FOR ZERO FORM'S DEBUT IN THE SERIES SO FAR.

[HIDE][/HIDE]