Lurker
I don't even have a DVD of it. i have a VCD though bought in 2000 or 2001 just months after the release of the movie in Japan.

Zettai Toku tracker has a very nice raw of the movie, which was awesome. Now I need to finish the series myself. I continue to be without the final DVD set from Funimation.:disappoin

Eye See You
The Dark Tiga episode was the best of the series so far. It was damn awesome and I watched it on my big screen tv so it kicked even more ass.

Sometimes things get complicated.
The Dark Tiga episode was the best of the series so far. It was damn awesome and I watched it on my big screen tv so it kicked even more ass.

Did you watch it on the DVD? Was the video quality nice? Because I was thinking of getting one of the volumes! :eyebrow:

a276wm7.jpg

Did you watch it on the DVD? Was the video quality nice? Because I was thinking of getting one of the volumes! :eyebrow:

a276wm7.jpg

I did, good quality, however on that volume the episodes are named incorrectly, the episode names on the back of the box are different from the ones on the DVD.

Personally I think Episode 48 or was it 47? (It was called TAKE ME HIGHER) was the best episode :thumbs:

Eye See You
I got the official 4 DVD release from 4Kids. The quality is top notch and the subs rocked.

Sometimes things get complicated.
Right, that's the one I was planning on getting! It's probably the first thing 4Kids has done right with a series in years. Although, even on TV they fracked things up with that series (horrible dub and even worse promotion!) :disappoin