Thumbs Down
Has anybody here ever ordered the Agito Box Set from Cruel Angel and if yes, have they ripped you off or were they good to you?

I haven't bought the Agito set from him but I've bought some other sets. Only problem I had was he can take a long time to respond to your emails. Other than that it was a great deal.

Thumbs Down
like a month? cause I was thinking of ordering it the month before my b-day so it would be here in time and I wouldn't want it to be late.

like a month? cause I was thinking of ordering it the month before my b-day so it would be here in time and I wouldn't want it to be late.

Actually it did take him about a month to answer the original email I sent him about ordering. Apparently he's a really busy person. After I sent payment though it only took a couple weeks to get my sets.

I paid the extra $10 for the DC movie. All of his DVDs are fantastic, and it shows he's put a great deal of love and effort into subbing the series and creating his DVDs. He also has DVD artwork labels on all the DVDs which is a very nice touch.

I ordered and received my set years ago, so I'm not sure how long it took for delivery. But I don't remember having any problems. Cruel Angel's built a very good rep so you don't need to worry about getting ripped off.