JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Merc, Skully, you're both good to go. :thumbs:

I'm trying to edit my current signature by removing the Ogura-chan picture but I keep getting a error saying that I can only have 5 lines for some odd reason...
==========================================================
[ORIGINAL SIGNATURE CODE]

AsiaNami - Next Generation Asian Pop Culture Messageboard
spell2sp2.jpg
If you're interested in making some extra money, join Rpoints
My mixi profile
==========================================================
[UPDATED SIGNATURE CODE]

I definitely want to change my signature but I don't know why I'm having problems and I want to keep the Civil War picture in my signature so if anyone can help me out, please let me know...

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Try just erasing everything and saving it, then going back in and just adding the single banner?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^ Looks fine dude.

Jayce, instead of having two lines of text above and below your banner, maybe try shrinking the lines a bit and then put them side by side, separated by a " | ". That way you only have one line on top and one line below.

Maybe something like this. I removed some excess BBCode that you didn't need. I also re-arranged the links a bit so that they'd both be closer to being the same length, however feel free to tweak it more yourself if it's not to your liking:

Now known as MythicFables
Ooookay.... your rules thread says that multiple images are ok as long as they are within the size requirement, yet when I tried to upload it I got a no more than one image message.

This is what it's supposed to look like:
rider_agitoy2.gif
rider_ryuki_1.gif
rider_555.gif
Rider_blade.gif
rider_hibiki1.gif
Rider_kabuto1.gif

STANDING BY: Black, Ryuki(alternate story), Den-O

I mean that should be okay right? Am I going to have to stick them all together in one image or something?

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Hwa Yunhae, yours is fine. 500 wide is the exact maximum we're allowing.

Vigi, I'll mention it to Keith to try and run it by the tech boys. Meantime, you might want to fire up PhotoShop if you have it and start working on a way to get those into a single banner.