I am the law
I bought the 2 disc version yesterday. So far I've only watched the extras. I liked the movie when I saw it in the theater. I'm just hoping there isn't going to be some uber version of it out in a few months.

Funny. My two closest friends both said they were watching it today. Guess it is an awesome guy flick.

Lurker
Even then it's just weighing opinions, and as we all know by now, all opinions carry the same weight. Let's say Guy A feels about Sin City the way you do, and Guy B thinks that the stories were ridiculous, the acting was sub-par, and the style was excessive. Where's your comparison now? Now I agree that there are cases when it's easier to say one film is better than another, but even then there are no facts as one man's trash is another's treasure. I was chatting with a friend the other day and we got on the topic of Tarantino movies, and he made the observation that "Pulp Fiction was a better movie, but <he> liked Reservoir Dogs more." In that case, who's to say what was superior? I've always seen it as if you enjoy it more, it's a better movie (to you).

I don't want facts man, I want opinions :laugh:

Well, I haven't weatched it yet. I just bought the dvd today, So Im planning on watching it when I have the time :anime: I'll give my opinion, till then...

Fear the glasses!!
Funny. My two closest friends both said they were watching it today. Guess it is an awesome guy flick.

Dude, this is both a GIRL and GUY flick. Talk about eyecandy galore. And yes, you get the blood, guts, gore, and the bath of testosterone, but it's definitely worth it. I watched with my bf and we both loved it. Yes, it's got its melodramatic, totally overexaggerated movements, fight sequences and all that, but it is delicious when it comes to the absolutely beautiful and breathtaking SFX and effects. I am def getting the DVD.

:laugh: It really looks gorgeous. I've just put off seeing it because I heard it wasn't good aside from that. I probably will check it out to see for myself though, especially since I can easily borrow the DVD now. :)

I got the Blu-ray yesterday and the picture quality is beautiful :Ogling01: beautiful

boogie woogie feng shui

Well, I haven't weatched it yet. I just bought the dvd today, So Im planning on watching it when I have the time :anime: I'll give my opinion, till then...

Yeah I wasn't talking to you.

It's Judgement Time!

Well it's a fantastic movie, I think. Just a great ride from beginning to end. I really enjoyed it. You'll probably love it.