Me and my friends were dreaming of taking a road trip in a couple years (no sooner than 3 years from now.) Now, I would feel much better spending my money on an overseas trip, rather than an in country one, so I want to do some research to see if it'll even be possible.

I'm researching on japan-guide.com, but I thought there might be some people here that could offer some advice. So, general suggestions, about anything, anyone?

I have some questions, but before I start asking, is there anyone with the time to answer? :sweat:

Mr. Kamen Rider
In the 2 1/2 days I have left until I myself move to Japan (to buy lots of- I mean, to teach English), I'll try to answer any questions you have. :anime:

If you get attacked then just look around for anything that might allow you to transform.

Me and my friends were dreaming of taking a road trip in a couple years (no sooner than 3 years from now.) Now, I would feel much better spending my money on an overseas trip, rather than an in country one, so I want to do some research to see if it'll even be possible.

I'm researching on japan-guide.com, but I thought there might be some people here that could offer some advice. So, general suggestions, about anything, anyone?

I have some questions, but before I start asking, is there anyone with the time to answer? :sweat:

Get ready for a LOT of potentially absurd and embarassing questions to be asked.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
If you don't know what it is you're eating...try it first, THEN ask what it is. :anime:

Also, practice having to squat in case you run into and have to use an "Asian squat toilet". :laugh:

In the 2 1/2 days I have left until I myself move to Japan (to buy lots of- I mean, to teach English), I'll try to answer any questions you have. :anime:
Oh, that sounds cool. :D

First questions I have are should I try for a tour package? Or try on my own (with maybe a tour thrown in)?

I want to have flexibility. I really want to go to Fukuoka since that's where my grandma lived, but I don't think my friends would have the same reason to visit there. It would also feel sort of wrong to not hit Tokyo or Kyoto.

But, I don't want to get lost... So I'm thinking a tour package would be best. I'm sure it'd be pretty hard to travel since none of us are fluent in Japanese. (But we - or rather I - have time to learn, I suppose.)

Don't embarrass us.
:disappoin

Make sure you have some Yen and not US Dollars when you get a hooker there. And pick up a map of Japanese landfills just in case you "accidently" kill the hooker and need to dump the body somewhere. Trust me, you don't want to get caught in this situation with your pants down.

Banned
But, I don't want to get lost... So I'm thinking a tour package would be best.

Let me know if you're comin' to Metro Tokyo. I can show you around a bit if I have a day off.

When are ya planning on comin'?

Last edited: