Eye See You
**** just keeps picking up in this series. Hakaider is now forced to join SHADOW, which I know he will betray later on in the series, we all know that'll happen it's Hakaider for **** sakes.

So now Professor Gill (from Kikaider) reveals Akira has a brother, both are his sons and have the schematics to create a giant android that will destroy the world... Jesus Christ.

I'm telling you guys right now that if you loved Jinzo Ningen Kikaider that 01 blows that show out of the water, and that's coming from a big Kikaider fan.

Eye See You
Hakaider's murder spree = :buttrock:

R.I.P. Reiko-chan. She was so hot too!. :bawling:

Jiro/Kikaider has also vanished from coming in to help Ichiro, I think it was at this point in the series when Ban Daisuke was cast for Inazuman & Inazuman Flash.

Eye See You
Mari/Bajinda is a pretty cool female android, kinda like a mix between Kikaider and Hakaider at first.

That fucker Shadow Knight is finally dead and this Zaddam commander is pissing me off I wanna see 01 finish him off soon.

I will be 100% happy with this series if Hakaider turns on SHADOW right at the end, if he doesn't that just isn't the Hakaider character.

Eye See You
Another new android called Waruda is on the scene. Think of this as B-Fighter Kabuto compared to Juuko B-Fighter, where we now have androids running around with their own issues everywhere in the series it's pretty cool.

Tonight I'm finishing the series off and I'm looking forward to the finale with the long awaited return of Ban Daisuke (Jiro).

The DVD Bonus features look pretty awesome on the final disc I'll let you guys know what they are.

It's too bad I'm the only one here who's gotten this series it's really entertaining.

Bolt, Ichiro's trumpet is 99.9% as cool as Jiro's guitar enterance. :buttrock:

Lurker
You ain't the only one here that have watched this dude! I've watched this way way back when dvds for this haven't even come out yet! The finale wasn't all that bad! The best parts were when Ban returned!

[HIDE]that and when Ban got blewed up to bits! That episode was frigg'n rad!!![/HIDE]

Kikaida and Kikaida 01 rocks more then the original Kamen Riders! That's the Truth! The age of this show can get on my nerves, but for it's time, it was somewhat dark! I prefer the animated though :anime: It's a lot darker!

The trumpet? Blah! I prefer Jiro's entrance! He has the best entrance ever on this tokusatsu genre!

Last edited:
Eye See You
^ ur enclosed "spoiler" was bullshit. Don't ever post crap like that in a thread like this again.

Anyways, finished the series and it was worth every penny. I found it expanded over the original series just like B-F Kabuto did with Juuko B-Fighter.

The Waruda/Bijinda story was excellent aswell.

I only have a few minor gripes:
#1. The finale should have been 2 parts, an extra episode was definatley needed.
#2. Hakaider became a big to Big Shadow, he was still awesome but not the bad ass from the original series. But he was still awesome.

The Bonus stuff on the discs were great too, especially the interviews with the actors.

Overall grade: B+

Now, I need to get ahold the the Kikaida anime and Kikaider 01 anime, and I heard there's another Kikaider called "00".

It's also cool to know that Hakaider was to have his own series but instead his movie was done, which also kicked ass might I add.

Hakaider and his theme song officially go down as my top favourite of ALL time.

If anyone has the Hakaider theme please link me.

NEXT STOP: Ban Daisuke AGAIN.... INAZUMAN FLASH!

Lurker
^ ur enclosed "spoiler" was bullshit. Don't ever post crap like that in a thread like this again.

Now, I need to get ahold the the Kikaida anime and Kikaider 01 anime, and I heard there's another Kikaider called "00".

CRAP? Now before you exploded let me explain! I ain't bullshitting you! Have you watched the Original Kikaida? Now Im talking about the Original Kikaida, not Kikaida 01! Sry for mixing the 2 shows up, it has been awhile since I watched the show! That can't be helped. The episode is titled "Jiro Blows Apart" Watch it and see I ain't bullshitting!

I happen to like Kikaida better then 01! Though both are good shows! I'd love to see a live action remake of this show! Kinda like Kamen Rider The First! Oh man, I can tell that it'd be way fck'n darker then Kamen Rider the First!

That Hakaida in 01 sucked balls compared to the real Hakaida which is Saburo, not Gill! I find Saburo more menacing then that of Gills Hakaida! Saburo managed to do more damage on Kikaida then anyone else!

Yah there is! His introduction was sweet! Though He had a minor part to the OVA...

Last edited:
Lurker
:buttrock:

Yupz! :buttrock: You catch the anime dude Jiro's a lot darker. Same goes for Saburo! He's a badass in the anime :buttrock: Jiro's character is somewhat more deperessing compared to his live-action counter part! I think, the concept of the anime is to make a more darker version of Pinocchio, watch it man! They frigg'n rock! Haven't watched the Kikaida vs Inazuman crossover special though! Can't find a subbed version of it!

Eye See You
Where can I find the Kikaida anime anyway?. It's one anime I've wanted to watch for a long time. I'm also a big Inazuman fan aswell so I'd definatley have to check out Kikaider vs. Inazuman.

I also need to find Kikaider 01 anime too. Are these all subbed? I got no idea where to get em though. :bawling:

Also, I found Saburo/Hakaider to be more badass and cool but I thought the Gills/Hakaider was more menacing and evil.