Eye See You
I hope Ga-o stays in the series. I really love the suit.

I'm really diggin' the fact that the movie and series and linked together like this.

yes seeing him disapear like that makes me want to see more of him in the movie :D I am betting that the movie will lead to the creation of the rider system & trains ect... I could be wrong with this but it sorta seems like thats how there going with it to me :S

Well that was dissapointing, I was hoping Wing Form to have more action intead of one hit. Plus how did Den-o get that new belt? I just hope its explianed somehow in the movie or the next 2 episodes.

The belt belonged to prince the world revolves around him after all... :thumbs:

I was thinking, Wing Form might appear again. Since Sieg went back to the past, then technically he will exist in 2007 once more. So, when Sieg was disappearing, there already was another Sieg in 2007. Thus, one day Ryotaro might reunite with Sieg to kick some Imagin butt. Do you guys get where I'm coming from? Looking at Wing Form, I really hope he does appear again, especially since we never got to see his Hissatsu Waza. I magine it must be really cool though. And extremely powerful. He knocked this episode's Imagin down in one hit despite being in a weakened state. Imagine his full strength.

...Yes

Yes if anything this can lead to yet another rider in the series because he has his own belt too ;) Just when will the movie air though?.. I doubt we will really see more of him before the movie is out

yeah that could work... it would only be around 6 ihs more episodes between now and then so we could indeed see him again by the end of the series depending on how the movie turns out ;)

Lurker
i have 2 throeys gan-0 (i think thats his name) is either the main villain of the show, or the movie is an adpation of episodes

Eye See You
Ep 23-24 = :buttrock:

I had to laugh at Mini Deneb. I had to cheer for Ryoutarou at the scene when Seig was dissapearing and he transformed to Plat Form.

Next episode is going to kick ass, looks like Ga-O is a bad guy. More Rider vs. Rider for all you haters. Mwaaa hahahaha. :169:

Who's doing the stunt for Ga-O?.