Kabuto was an awesome series I mean Kamen Rider is not supposed to have bright flashy colors, that's what sentai's for. Kamen Rider has always supposed to have been the darker of the two series. I mean I understand you have to appeal to the kiddies, but gimme something here. All we get is more toys from Den-O don't get me wrong. I think if they get a move on now they can improve the story and the overall view but, it's really not enjoyable anymore. I mean I feel like I'm still in episode like 5, atleast Kabuto had more plot developement than Den-O. I like Den-O I have high hopes for it, but it's steadily loosing my support.

Mad Skillz
Who says that Kamen Rider is supposed to be the dark one of the two? Also, why do people think that a dark "mature and serious" story means that it will be good? When Kabuto tried that, most of the time it fell flat on its ass and just gave us a melodramatic and convoluted mess, and worst of all, it wasted a great cast. And if people wanna talk about needless toys, Kabuto is not the series you wanna use to defend that point with. Anyone remember the Perfect Zecter and the ZECT Mizer? Yeah, at least Den-O can make all the toys it has thrown at it actually work for the series.

I knew it Sieg was a guest appearance to promote the movie because it never truly fight in this episode. I twould be better if he disappear that mysteriously back in the movie. I believe it will be more then 1 appearance of him in the series.

i saw the preview of next episode... a new rider from movie will also appear... wats that rider again? I like Sieg appearance... though it is short...

I have a feeling the past battle will be a brief sneek peak for the people to get them to watch the movie. Still I wonder how Sieg gets there.... wait a minute, I bet its with the kid version of Ryoutaro. At that age, Sieg would still be around.

Its all coming together....

Wing form's battle sure was short, It also seems that Ga-O will appear in the series. I liked Seig's Henshin tune.

Well that was dissapointing, I was hoping Wing Form to have more action intead of one hit. Plus how did Den-o get that new belt? I just hope its explianed somehow in the movie or the next 2 episodes.

I was thinking, Wing Form might appear again. Since Sieg went back to the past, then technically he will exist in 2007 once more. So, when Sieg was disappearing, there already was another Sieg in 2007. Thus, one day Ryotaro might reunite with Sieg to kick some Imagin butt. Do you guys get where I'm coming from? Looking at Wing Form, I really hope he does appear again, especially since we never got to see his Hissatsu Waza. I magine it must be really cool though. And extremely powerful. He knocked this episode's Imagin down in one hit despite being in a weakened state. Imagine his full strength.

...Yes