(Sign Up) 3 Paths of The Fist, A Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger RPG

The RPG Starts on friday or saturday.

Awesome! :buttrock:

I know you were hoping for ten players before starting, but I believe we have seven. That's pretty good. I've done RPGs with far less than that before. I'm glad you decided to go ahead with this.

0.o...Two SaberToothed Tiger Rangers? KeiTiger's based off of one too, I don't know if you forgot, but oh well I can work with it.

Name: Fukami Gou
Ranger Name: GekiViolet

Geki Jyu: Wolf

Changer: GongChanger

Appearance: He has the same bodybuild as his brother, but a little bit more physical in appearance(sp?) and a litle bit lighter shade of hair.

Ranger Appearance:His suit is that of a GekiRanger but Violet, and has arms and legs armor.

Background: He was once a pupil of Sha-Fu along Lio and the mysterious
GekiWhite, until Lio betray the GekiJyuken to join the Evil forces of RinJyuken, and Gou was thought dead. He don´t want to his brother grow in the path of the Gekijyuken

Personality: He is a very calm and honorable man. He enjoys hanging out with his brother and has a very deep respect for Master Sha-fu.

Friends:
Kandou Jan
Fukami Retsu
Master Sha-Fu
Kazuma Shinji
Uzaki Ran

Rivals/Enemies:
Black Lion Rio
RinJyuKen

Vehicle: BeastCycle (Rarely used)
Mecha: Wolf Ken
Weapon: Arms and Legs Armor
Personal Weapon: Arms and Legs Armor
Geki Waza: (Your own Geki Waza, no makes me invunable or kills my opponent)
1. Geki Waza KikikikiJyuude (Summons GekiWolf and/or GekiTiger and GekiJaguar)
2.Geki Waza Hi-Hi-Ge (Elbow theme attack)
3.Geki Waza Hi Ki ki Gio Bullet (A punch ivolving the aura form of GekiWolf and a Lunar background)

Last edited:
Lurker
I am back so now we can start right. Also does any of the people who are kei rangers want to make like a megazord, my crane zord would be good for the body and wings or could be wings and a arm.

Last edited:
Lurker
Name: Kazuma Inari
Ranger Name: Gekigreen
Geki Jyu: ToadChanger: Geki Changer (DO NOT CHANGE)
Appearance:http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/204/0/e/Gintama___Hijikata_by_socchin.jpg
Ranger Appearance: A green gekiranger with black dots going down the side of his body and and circular eyes on his helmet.

Background: Kazuma lived a normal life as a child and didn't worry about a lot of things such as money and friends. Kazuma thought as himself as a loner and didn't care for friends he would always tell his parents," Friends are people who stop you from being the best you can be." Kazuma lived by that saying and whenever someone wanted to be his friends he acted like they weren't there. Kazuma then graduated high school and started training as a Gekiranger. After finishing his training he took his Gekichanger and left not saying good by to his master or his fellow students.He choose the toad as his Geki Jyu,because he felt like a toad quite,calm and always staying out of peoples business.

Personality: A loner, Kazuma wears dark cloths and shows up to a fight just to help, most of the time not saying a word to others and getting them out of his way. Kazuma wants to gain allies and friends but fears becoming weaker for gaining them.

Friends: none yet
Rivals/Enemies: none yet
Vehicle:Gekiblades: A pair of roller blades that when on a dirt surface the wheels grow spikes to easily move on the dirt and can be used to jump off of water. Also they have blades at the front for combant
Mecha: Toad zord
Weapon: Geki Tonfa (DO NOT CHANGE)
Personal Weapon: Gekiblades: The roller blades Gekigreen use for transportation have three six inch blades that Inari uses to fight with
Geki Waza: (Your own Geki Waza, no makes me invunable or kills my opponent)
1. Geki Waza Bai Bai Bunshin (Summons Mecha) (DO NOT CHANGE)
2. Geki Waza kaeru kikku ( Frog kick): This attack Kazuma spins in the air and lands a drop kick down the center of the opponent.
3. Geki Waza hedoro genkotsu ( Slime Fist.) Kazuma's hands sweat a slime like substance that cover his hands making Kazuma's attack weaker but harder to block.

( Just wanting to help if its cool his zord could be like the legs of a megazord I don't know we should all like partner up to make megazords like three or four a piece, just a suggestion though.)

Last edited: