Hello everyone, I have been away from this forum for a while so you guys probably wont remember me but a while back I posted my rp and some 3d screens of my own rider, Kamen Rider Chaos. Back then he had a very crappy bike that did not looked realistic at all so I took some time to redesign it and here it is, Kamen Rider Chaos' Motorcycle (whats a kamen rider without it?) Ironically is named Arashi, which is Japanese for Storm. I picked this time because the old school riders named their bikes with english names for storm elements and they all lived in japan, since mine takes place in the US then to be backwards instead of picking up an english name I used a japanese one. Without futher delay, here it is, The Arashi.

krbike1.PNG

krbike2.PNG

krbike3.PNG

krbike4.PNG

krbike5.PNG

I am still working on it so let me know what you guys think.

Wow. Nice bike! :thumbs: Just wondering, why is the neck still showing and will there be more details done to it? (The bike. Like labels and stuff.)

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I gotta admit, for a sec I thought you were referring to the Japanese boyband ARASHI. :laugh:

Awesome bike design! WB Chaos! :buttrock:

I gotta admit, for a sec I thought you were referring to the Japanese boyband ARASHI. :laugh:

Awesome bike design! WB Chaos! :buttrock:

Yeah, me too. lol Did you get the new album yet?? :sweat: And is it just me, 'cause i think the rear light is a bit strange. Still, pretty sweet.

Wow. Nice bike! :thumbs: Just wondering, why is the neck still showing and will there be more details done to it? (The bike. Like labels and stuff.)

What neck? I don't understand what your referring to? And yes I am still working on it. The license plate, well it doesn't really goes with it, I just added it because i liked it. =)