Power Rangers Operation Overdrive, "Once a Ranger Part 1" - Talk Up!

Lurker
Hate to be a nitpicker.... but yeah... wasn't too wowed like I was at the return of the Space Rangers or the return of the Time Force Rangers or in Forever Red.

They all had internal logic stemming from the series history, or left vauge enough to make gusses based on internal logic. Space Rangers were on a mission, TF Rangers were on a mission, FR was a mission that required the strategists and leaders of every team to mount a succesful attack, all the "headstrong" guys

There was no internal logic for this reunion. They were just...there.

Actually the pyros are more Koichi's doing.

Kalish approves them. He's the producer, everything goes through him.

There's no defending any of them anyway. It's arguable everyone is to blame for sinking PR as a show with consistent quality.

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!
It's arguable everyone is to blame for sinking PR as a show with consistent quality.

Exactly, everyone is to blame but you're right. Kalish is the one approving of everything and the scripts. He should have the foresight to say "hm, we've already filmed 5 explosions... maybe that will be good enough for this episode... Naaah, I'll let Koichi film 23 more explosions"

I mean, it's just fucking mind blowing. Some of the decisions being made this season are insane. All the NZ footage, the waste of money and the actual episodes suck.

Lurker
I seriously would rather watch the vets finish the season and retire the newbs early....

Oh man as much as I don't really like PR stuff I have to admit that was awesome. I love team up specials. @_@

has left HJU. Not coming back.
That'd be so cool if Adam and others to stay as Power Rangers until the finale.

Who needs OO Rangers bullshit? I hate them.

Lurker
Some people also tend to forget there are two producers, and one can easily challenge the other on things.

There's no denying it, to do so is completly biased. There both to blame, the writers are to blame, and the cast to blame.