Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Yeah, haven't touched 'em since Wednesday or Tuesday or whatever. Makes me wonder a little why the symptoms are STILL coming out....

If by the fifth day (end of my pill prescription) it hasn't stopped, I'll have to go back into the hospital.

Okay so update on how I'm doing:

Today was the last day of my prescription pill, and I've cut back considerably on my intake of Benedryl. Every so often I'll still have an itching fit, but at least I don't break out into hives when I do...more just red welts. I'm really hoping I'm not allergic to all nuts, because I'll be missing out on alot of things I love to eat, but I'm going to try and stay away from anything with nuts for awhile. Not eager to go through this again.

burn/ get rid of anything in your home, or near it that is a nut, or has nuts in it. If the symptoms persist I think this might also be something else.

kC

It sounds like its not the nuts, but something else.
You may want to invest in getting an Allergy test done. They are nowhere near as painful as they were when I was younger, and you get your results in 15 minutes!

I had one done when I was younger and I came up positive for dust mites, cat dander and dog dander. But I've had cats and dogs all my life. If I can't figure out what it was, I will have to schedule an allergy test.

kC

I had one done when I was younger and I came up positive for dust mites, cat dander and dog dander. But I've had cats and dogs all my life. If I can't figure out what it was, I will have to schedule an allergy test.

Most people ask me what I am allergic too and this is what I tell them "
Grass, tress, Molds, Dogs, Cats, Birds, Horses, Rabbits......etc"

their response "Why the **** do you work at for a vet??"

I 've lived with these allergies all my life. I love my job and wouldn't give it up for anything.

Can't you still eat foods that are peanut artificially flavored?

I have...no idea actually. Maybe I should make an appointment with a dietician to find these things out.