Yeah like the fact that most little kids tend to like red blue and yellow and other bright colors like that perhaps ? :D

That's because most of them found funny/easy to be sarcastic.
Anyway, my answer:
You might see similarities because Kamen Rider doesn't normally use such bright colors.

Yeah the Rider colour scheme is turning really sentai-ish, especially in Den-o, Kabuto and Ryuki.

Anyways few similiarties between the two series is that both shows have a whole lot of suit actors (as in Ryotaro's Imagins and the Geki Jyuken Masters), which is another Sentai trait.

Also I find Jan and Ryuutaro very similiar, the way they act. Of course I know a lot people are gonna disagree with me after I post this.

Kamen Rider is suppose to be a super hero show for grown up kids, with all the blood and killing, after Agito, I don't see much blood after that series...

It's turning childish-er and childish-er, not the way it should be.:disappoin

Yeah the Rider colour scheme is turning really sentai-ish, especially in Den-o, Kabuto and Ryuki.
I wouldn't necessarily say the color scheme is turning sentai-ish just recently. I mean, with the topic my mind instantly went to Kuuga, Growing (white), Mighty (red), Pegasus (green), etc. They aren't as consistent with the bright colors though.

Any ways, I'm not making any real connections between characters aside from the colors. I mean, Jan and Momotaros? Er, well, I might be able to stretch that one. Maybe I just don't want to make connections? :laugh:

Well outside of the color schemes there aren't really to many similarities. Even though, correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Rageku appear at the same time as the Jelly Imajin?

If anything, Den-O is repeating similar color schemes to Kabuto

Sword Form / Kabuto
Rod Form / Gatack
Axe Form / TheBee
Gun form / SaSword
Wing Form / Drake