How many people have seen this cartoon? It's one of my biggest current favorite cartoons on TV right now! My big brother alerted me to this series during a phone call, and I've been hooked on it ever since.

It's airing on Discovery Kids on weekends and Mondays. Produced by the Canadian animation company Nelvana (and airs on YTV up there), it's based loosely on the children's fun-fact book from 1997 (which spawned a CD-ROM game and kids' museum exhibits), and is, oddly, Canada's answer to The Incredibles and Kim Possible (and is a lot more equal-opportunity than the latter)!

The Flash-like animation, done with the partially-developed software ToonBoom Harmony, is great! It's the same kind of animation used on Nelvana's other hit series, 6teen (another favorite of mine). The characters are very cute and appealing (especially Abby, my favorite character), and the villains are just as superb.

The show's about Ty and Abby Archer, a brother & sister who attend junior high school, but unbeknownst to everyone (even their parents), they're secretly members of the Department of Grossology, a super-secret government agency that deals with unusual cases of grossness (bugs, slime, vomit, farting, etc.) that are too much for adults. Aided by their token black computer whiz pal Lab Rat (who has a pet white rat named Hermes), Abby and Ty gear up in high-tech superhero suits, goggles and "slime guns," they fight criminals including Insectiva (their first foe; a woman who uses insects), Sloppy Joe (a big, fat, dirty and slimy thief) and their most prominent foe, Lance Boil (a former Grossologist-turned-criminal-mastermind with a boil for a head).

Official Page on YTV:
http://www.ytv.com/programming/shows/grossology/

Official Page on Discovery Kids:
http://kids.discovery.com/fansites/grossology/grossology.html

It's Judgement Time!
I've seen the commercials for the grossology exhibits at the space center but I've never heard of the TV show. Looks neat.

I actually like Discovery Kids.
It's actually the best kids block on television right now in my opinion.
Something about it reminds me of the good ol' 90's.

hmmm....sry,havnt heard of it :redface2: .

You can watch it on Discovery Kids. If you don't have that, you can sample three episodes on YouTube! Just do a search on YouTube for it. (Either way, it'll come out on DVD here between next year and 2009, according to a report from the NY Licensing Show.)

You can also check out Nelvana's official page for it, which has a neat WMV file of their promo video of it in the show's intended widescreen aspect ratio (1.78:1).

http://www.nelvana.com/shows/shows_template.asp?sid=151

I've seen the commercials for the grossology exhibits at the space center but I've never heard of the TV show. Looks neat.

I highly recommend it! :thumbs:

A heads up:

Besides weekends, Grossology is now also on every weekday at 7:30 AM and 6:00 PM on Discovery Kids!

And an all-new episode (new to the US) premieres on Saturday at 6:00 PM (encore at 1:30 AM Sunday morning)!