Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like it's just a different packaging that doesn't look half as cool as the other one. The One one is also DX just a different version. I'm guessing Bandai released several different box types with different card decks in them. Notice how this one here features Ryuki, Knight, and Zolda, while mine features Ryuki, Knight, and Ouja.
This one was released in June 2005, & is of a slightly lesser quality than the DX version.

The first thing you'll notice is the DX is chrome, when this one is a more dull silver. Neither is the 13 Riders set, that I own, which is a much darker toned gray.

Better explanations in a veryyyy old topic of mine concerning the same subject.

Eye See You
This one was released in June 2005, & is of a slightly lesser quality than the DX version.

The first thing you'll notice is the DX is chrome, when this one is a more dull silver. Neither is the 13 Riders set, that I own, which is a much darker toned gray.

Better explanations in a veryyyy old topic of mine concerning the same subject.

So the only difference between the DX V-Buckle and the V-Buckle I got off MJRM is the DX one has some chrome?. They are both the same size and everything else right?.

So the only difference between the DX V-Buckle and the V-Buckle I got off MJRM is the DX one has some chrome?. They are both the same size and everything else right?.

DX Has more features ALOT more features, and the Decks aren't crappy quality, they actually look like the ones in the show, plus you can get all 13. Lights and sound is what you get, just lights and sound that barely sound like what they are in the show. DX looks more like the prop, Lights and sound is the cheap kind made of plastic when Ryuki airs 3 year old re-runs. Also the DX belt says

DX

on the box -___-;; the most obvious thing that shows its DX

Last edited:

Here are pictures of the complete selection V-Buckle (DX V-Buckle)

Now Complete Selection V-Buckle has one LED and the same sounds as the toy. The only difference is the size and that Complete Selction V-Buckle is made of metal. It has every Advent Card used in the show and movies even the ones they didn't use.

Eye See You
Recieved the V-Buckle today. It's awesome.

I'm glad I got this version rather than the other because it allows me to fully display Ouja's deck only. It looks like the same size as the DX Kabuto Zecter in length of belt so I'm just going to pretend it's DX. lol.

It looks awesome on display with my DX Hopper Zecter. Now I pay tribute to my 2 favourite New Gen Riders, Ouja & Kick Hopper. :buttrock:

Yep, since you're just displaying it it really doesn't matter. :laugh:

Nice though dude!

Eye See You
Ya, it was never to play with or anything. Just to display in the package on my wall. Infact, I'll post a picture in a few minutes for ya' guys to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.