I don't have low self esteem.
We need an official Screwattack thread (of justice).

Sonic the Hedgehog was at number 2? I remember actally liking Sonic Adventure. But yeah, the controls were a bit naff.

Nah, I like individual threads. Once you start making "The Official General Thread" good posts get lost in it.

A Secret Messenger ...
You know, I heard Mega Man Legends was pretty good... :eyebrow:

Mega Man Legends (and perhaps it's sequel and spin-off) is easily the most underrated Mega Man game. Ever. It's the sort of game that doesn't necessarily have the best polished shine, but has great level design (every dungeon eventually interconnects, creating one giant labyrinth beneath the island), fun/cute characters and a good story. Not to mention that the game is pretty free roaming, meaning you can just wander around and explore, and often find items and places you otherwise wouldn't by just following the story.

The funny part is, is that Rockman Dash/Mega Man Legends is the one series where many fans are begging for a third entry. The second game ends on a cliff hanger ... and ever since then fans have been wanting to know what happens next! But Capcom seems to have forgotten about it. Inafune has said that he would love to make a third game, but he doesn't have the time.

Game critics ... are just stupid. I figured that out a long time ago when EGM started giving every mega-hyped game scores of 9 to 10 regardless of the actual quality of the product (OMG GTA VICE CITY!! FAP FAP FAP FAP!!!). Most critics have always tried to crap on Mega Man, like it's the cool thing to do.

Of course, most of the time they make an ass of themselves. I remember one of EGM's reviewers referring to Zero as "Mega Man's canine friend" in his review of Mega Man X4. Recently X-Play had a "Series That Need to Die" segment, where they (thinking they were clever) ranted about how the Battle Network franchise needs to end ... except ... IT HAS! Number six was the last one! :nono: Stuff like this only goes to prove my point that most "game reviewers" never actually play the games they review, or at best play it for only a short time.

Anyway. To summarize: Most fans, especially long time fans, love and adore Mega Man Legends. Game reviewers are retards that give high praise to whomever lines their wallets.

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I love Battle Network! I wish there was a seventh game...for the DS!

Or at least a Double Team -like version of BN6 on the DS.

When is Starforce supposed to come out?(If it's out I haven't seen it in stores here) I want to see how it plays out.

In Justice, We Trust!
I don't see what's wrong with the battle network series. If anything its among some of my favrioute megaman games. If its one thing I learned from Megaman its that it dosen't matter if the sequils are the same, there still fun(for awhile, anyway)

It's Judgement Time!
You know, I heard Mega Man Legends was pretty good... :eyebrow:

didnt watch the video, but I loved Megaman Legends. Some people are just pissy and picky. **** them. Back then, I didnt give a **** about technicality, I just had fun on games.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I don't see what's wrong with the battle network series. If anything its among some of my favrioute megaman games. If its one thing I learned from Megaman its that it dosen't matter if the sequils are the same, there still fun(for awhile, anyway)

It's just fans bitching about how Megaman isn't 'Megaman' anymore because he's not a robot and all that jazz --

...Rockman Dash also had the song "Another Sun", how could anything with something as catchy as --that-- be a bad game. Haha..

Yeah, NAND NOR pretty much summizered everything I could have said, and I saw that X-Play back when I use to watch G4, I was just --laughing-- cause they really don't seem to play it or pay attention to it.

Anyway, Star Force is scheduled around next month sometime, and to my knowledge has not been moved back.