aww. i look foward to a next episode. sho-saka, cant wait for subarashi no shiki

Heehee. Glad you're the first person to recongise a newly 'Tetsuya-Nomura-designed' character on my avatar. That really catchy theme music from that trailer wants me to buy this game ASAP, once Square Enix's finished with the fiddly stuff, published and translated to outside Japan.

Anyways, yeah. But a person's life is more important than waiting for another episode to be subbed. Isn't that true to us?

Agreed. I respect them a lot for the decision to pull it (hopefully temporarily) given the circumstances. I can't help but think that if it were an American show it would be billed a 'special episode' for ratings because it deals with 'current events'

Connect him to the Korean Drama 'Winter Sonata' as that's what the whole reference is a parody to. Bae Yong Joon (who palys Kang Joon-Sang in the series) is insanly popular among japanese females right now ever since it aired in japan. Like take mentioned talking to me about the episode 'i never even saw the drama, but i still know about 'glasses guy'' If you're a fan of RyuKenDo you'll also get the reference from Yon-sama, Akebono's personal Kang-sama clone (remember him from all the posters and the dramas that the older ladies were obsessed with)

Awesome note of nerdyness, when Robo's mother was watching the tape of Winter Sonatia (I think that's how they spelled it on the poster in the ep) That's Robo's actor playing the role of Kang in the scene.
Oh I didn't know Winter Sonata was a real kdrama. :O I guess I should've looked it up first. That's cool that Ryukendo had a reference to it too. :laugh: (For the record, Robo's actor looks a lot better with longer hair, haha.)

Just saw episode 8. Now I need to see part II. >.> Anyways, Capcom is one of the sponsors now? :sweat:

It tells me to smash things.
I am currently watching the first episode from the veoh channel...thank you whoever uploaded it. :)

Last edited:
Does anyone have SV&R ep8 for Direct Download, I don't know if TVN actually put it up for DD or not since that's about when the tracker went ka-blooey...

It tells me to smash things.
Does anyone have SV&R ep8 for Direct Download, I don't know if TVN actually put it up for DD or not since that's about when the tracker went ka-blooey...

I just checked the TVN download thread...and they only had the first 3 episodes...

just looked on the TVN actual forums - they have a link in their download section. (not sure if I can link so I am not.)

anyone have this series from epi9 till the latest?? mind doing me a favor & please upload it on veoh?? tvn tracker is down & i just cant get it from ddl.. anyone can fulfill my request?? just afew more epi to go tho :disappoin