Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
EPIC ACEN TRILOGY - Teaser 1

"You understand why, right? You have to stay here...forever.."

In the aftermath of the final battle with Gestalt, Mike finds himself back in the past..and just in time for Anime Central 2007. However, not everything is what it seems...

Take care folks ^_^

Part one of the trilogy should see release this weekend. In the meantime, here's a proposition for you guys.

After the coverage, we're starting up a new segment entitled "Ask Sylene". Think of it as a Strong Bad email type deal; you send her your questions, she'll answer them on the show although there are some guidelines >_>

1.) No asking for uber serious advice. Stuff like asking why that girl in the back of the room won't talk to you because you wear a dark trenchcoat and talk nonstop about your figure girl collection...because that's kinda depressing >_>

2.) No hitting on her. Save those bad pickup lines for the Can I Get A Date segments ^^;

So yep, send those questions to r5central@gmail.com with "Ask Sylene" in the subject line and you may get an answer on the air ^_^

Last edited:
It tells me to smash things.
thanks to your "rules" I can't e-mail my question to you...

The girl at the back of the room who won't talk to me is Sylene.

But seriously...I need to think up a stupid question...maybe after I finished marathoning gekiranger and den-o I will have something.

So okay folks, this year the Parsec Awards have opened their doors and added a "Best Anime Podcast" award.

Go there now and nominate R5 Central..and..um..any other podcast you may like-but MAINLY nominate R5 Central!