Some probably already know, that she's not a member anymore.
yukaridy7.png

AAA will never be the same without her, Avex decided to not have her on the group anymore because of her sickness (or she decided her self).
the group exist now with Two girls and Five boys. if you go to the website of AAA you'll will find out that she isnt on the front page and her profile has been removed.

I hope she will get better soon. (This sucks real bad) :bawling: :bawling:

Yeah, I know. It sucks. She's soo cute! :laugh:

I loved her voice too (even though she didn't do too much singing.)

Anyways, I hope she will come back when she's feeling better, and they better LET HER BACK IN!

the baddest *****
Is she with the annoying nasally voice? If so.. YAY! Because AAA sounds so much better without the chick with the nasally voice.

yeah but still it would never be the same. and she's sick by saying YAY sounds kinda harsh (and yes i know she doesnt hear that0

the baddest *****
yeah but still it would never be the same. and she's sick by saying YAY sounds kinda harsh (and yes i know she doesnt hear that0

I really don't like her singing abilities, when I listen to AAA I try to tune her out because the guys who sing are sooo much better. Though, she did sound good on Kuchibiru kara Romantica.

I really don't like her singing abilities, when I listen to AAA I try to tune her out because the guys who sing are sooo much better. Though, she did sound good on Kuchibiru kara Romantica.

Singing wasn't really her role in AAA anyway. She was more of a dancer then singer, while providing back-up occasionally for Uno Misako. :thumbs:

the baddest *****
Okay, so is she or is she not the one of the main singers in the group? I don't know the members, I just listen to them, lol.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Yeah, Yukari hardly had any leading lines, if she had any at all. Out of the 3 girls, she was arguably the most popular amongst fans. Honestly, it makes little difference to me personally either way.