i want to ask this really pretty girl out. problem is were almost like complete strangers. we rarely talk but those few moments that we do are just really great. at least i feel that way. and i dont wanna ask her out for anything else except just to talk, get to know each other better.

anyways i need to ask her out by... this coming tuesday because thats when school ends. do you think if i asked her she will get weirded out by it? coz obviously i dont wanna come on too strong. but then it cant wait. but then we dont know each other well at all.

oh and one more thing, i dont know if its relevant or not. this girl is hispanic. and im chinese. i mean not to sound racist, but does that reduce my chances with her?

depends on the girl btw dont ask your online friends for girl advice, this has got to be the fifth thread of this genre

Banned
Get to know the girl first before asking her out. Nothing worse, least from my pov as a female, then having some guy whom I don't or barely know, ask me out. If you put her in an awkward situation most likely she'll say no and won't let you get to know her.

It's Judgement Time!
i want to ask this really pretty girl out. problem is were almost like complete strangers. we rarely talk but those few moments that we do are just really great.

Um well you gotta do what you think you should but look, some girls dont like going out with random people. If you arent a piece of eye candy, you might want to build a friendship up with her first. Find a common interest and get to know her.

You would probably be best off not asking her out yet. Even if you just see it as a reason to just talk. Girls (okay, maybe just me) always see it as a date, meaning boyfriend, meaning "no."

If anything, just try and keep in touch over the summer. Exchange phone numbers, maybe call her a few times and get to know her better that way. If things seem to be going fine, try and meet up then.

As for the race thing... It'll really just depends. She might care, might not. But there was a fight at school with my friend's mom and her son's girlfriend, because the girlfriend was Mexican and not like, real... Spanish? Okay-something like that any ways, but it was pretty ugly. >_<

But, yes, good luck. :)

Love sick kids eh?

Heres a hint : Don't ask out random girls/women.

It very rarely leads to anything worth while and you just end up with a pointless relationship. Just let girls pass you by and live your life, when the time is right you'll meet a nice girl, you two will hit off, become friends and can go from there.

Most of my friends are female and most find random guys (no offence but you aren't exactly friends) hitting on them uncomfortable and creepy. But most feel fine with just a polite "I don't have romantic feelings for you" to a friend.

Either way keep your pants on lad. You're young and it's pretty much assured anything you spark up now will die a quick death and just leave you a mess. :)

Girls don't like it when random geeks come out of nowhere and ask them out. Get to know her first.