Kamen Rider Hibiki... What the **** Were They Thinking?!?!?

Lurker
I myself enjoyed the hell out of Hibiki, it had its slow parts but its just all seemed to flow pretty nicely up until the writer switch. Around that point its like they dropped it, broke it an tried to put it back together and it was never quite the same.

Prism Flash!
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
...and soccer...oh yeah...pretty ribbons as well...oh and umbrellas. Oh wait, that was Kamen Rider.
And here I thought that only Ultraman has umbrellas. What show/episode has umbrellas which you're refering to?

ヒビキラッ☆
I like Hibiki!
Great story with great character...
The character always growth, especially Asumu and Todoroki.

I like when Hibiki calls Asumu by his name, not 'shounen' anymore, I feel happy for Asumu ^^
And my favorite part:
[HIDE]When injured Todoroki know when Zanki is using the secret technique to let him still live. Then Todoroki force himself to fight and healed. Then they do the first and last double-guitar show, it's so... amazing but sad.[/HIDE]

Oh, and it's so funny when Zanki taught Todoroki to confess his love.
"Ore wa ima jigoku ni iru. Ai to yuuna no Jigoku ni" :laugh:
And when Ibuki and Todoroki couldn't do their hissatsu because lose consentration :laugh:

[HIDE]I'm so surprised when Asumu didn't become an Oni at the last episode(at least he henshin in HBV :p )[/HIDE]

I think Kamen Rider Hibiki is great Tokusatsu, but not a great Kamen Rider series. It left many plot hole in the end...

Would like to change his avatar
I like Hibiki!
I think Kamen Rider Hibiki is great Tokusatsu, but not a great Kamen Rider series. It left many plot hole in the end...

See, that settles that Hibiki is a Kamen Rider. Like a henshin belt, what would a new-gen Kamen Rider be without plot holes? They have to have them, it's like tradition.