General Discussion Introvert or extrovert?

I am definitely an introvert, and have been that way all my life . I was an only child, with older parents that both worked, so I grew up spending most of my time alone , usually in my room reading.
After I got my horse, I belonged to the local riding club, and enjoyed going on the trail rides, and participating in the play days, but I still only had a few close friends, and skipped the social events at school.
Now , I am married to a man that is also an introvert, so we just kind of share the house, and the chores together, and live our own private lives.

Woah, really? I might be getting married with an introvert as well... and the last sentence in your post really intrigued me. Did you mean both of you guys lost your connection or you simply prefer not to spend a lot time around each other? I'm sorry I seem nosy, but to be honest I had never been with an introverted man before, so I'm really puzzled!

Trellie, if your relationship is working good right now, it should continue to do the same. I think you said before that you have been dating for quite a while, so however things are, they should stay that way for you.
I am an older lady, and both myself and my husband have been married before, and both had our hearts broken, or at least I have. So really, all we are looking for from the relationship is what we have.
When I was married to my first husband, it was a lot different, lots of love and cuddling, so just marrying an introvert won't ruin your life.

I am a true introvert (I've seen a number of fake ones out there). I'm not very comfortable around people and I hate sharing my feelings. I love my own company more than anyone else's, and I never let my guard down

I am a true introvert (I've seen a number of fake ones out there). I'm not very comfortable around people and I hate sharing my feelings. I love my own company more than anyone else's, and I never let my guard down

You enjoy being like that or would you prefer to be more extrovert?

Trellie, if your relationship is working good right now, it should continue to do the same. I think you said before that you have been dating for quite a while, so however things are, they should stay that way for you.
I am an older lady, and both myself and my husband have been married before, and both had our hearts broken, or at least I have. So really, all we are looking for from the relationship is what we have.
When I was married to my first husband, it was a lot different, lots of love and cuddling, so just marrying an introvert won't ruin your life.

Thanks for taking the time to share your story, hehehe, I felt a bit nervious when I read your previous reply. Not like I'm expecting much right now, I just want a guy who accepts me for who I am no matter what. I'm struggling with a chronic disease right now, and the effects are not nice! So things get even more complicated when you add that on top of trying to find ''the one''. Oh well, if he eventually leaves I'll know he wasn't for me :(

I'm sorry to heart you got your heart broken :( I understand what you meant when you said both you and your husband were looking for something like this. I can actually see myself doing something similar; I don't have the energy to keep on looking (and health). If this one doesn't work out... I'm not sure I'll go for it again, at least not too soon...

sos

I am a mix introvert and extrovert. The predominant one so far is the introvert part. i like taking things slow nothing about racing very where one step at a time.

It's really funny that ALL of the people who answered this thread, actually consider themselves introverts :p Like seriously!!!! This is like an introvert gathering!!! I thought there would be a lot extroverts, but I was mistaken. I love being an introvert tho, no idea how extrovert handle being so social all the time!