General Discussion GIRLS: What do you think about long hair on guys?

Based on the replies above, I think that most girls dig men with short hair or semi-long, well groomed hair. Hmm, no wonder I found it really hard to get a girl when I was in college. I had long and a little bit wavy hair. I didn't have lice though.. :D

I personally do not like guys with long hair. I think it makes them look girly and too hairy. If its kept up with and cleaned properly maybe I will find it suitable. But boys with it do not interest me.

Maybe this is why I have had trouble getting a girlfriend as of late XD

I keep it well maintained, but I wonder if I would get more attention with short hair. I guess I will be going to the barber soon!

I think unless I was roleplaying a Barbarian rape fantasy, long hair dose not belong on a man.
If you wear your hair down to your shoulders you may as well be in a dress. Cut your hair and
everyone can see your face, you will have a better shot at love this way, no matter what they say the first thing a girl notices
walking past a stranger is how they look.

To be honest I really don't find men with long hair very attractive! I prefer men with short hair, and a nice haircut :) My current boyfriend has short hair, he looks really good :) I'd never like to see him with long hair, that'd not fit him and it would be practically impossible for him :p

Contributor
I like it (as long as it isn't dreadlocks). Shoulder length and ponytail length are equally appreciated. You can blame it all on the media I watched when I was little - it was the early 90s and martial arts/fighting movies were always on at my house.

Anyone want to guess who my favorite male ranger was? ;)

I am a guy, I have long hair and I can't tell that most women are not that much into it. There are the ones who like them, the ones who dislike them and not very much in-between.

I love it! Depending on how long though... If it's too long, then no... Or if it's curly and too long haha. I think men look better if they have decent length hair. It seems to be a trend for guys with long hair to have it cut at the moment to about half the length...

I love it! Depending on how long though... If it's too long, then no... Or if it's curly and too long haha. I think men look better if they have decent length hair. It seems to be a trend for guys with long hair to have it cut at the moment to about half the length...

Sounds like one of those metrosexual things..

I think men with long loc's are ver handsome. I don't see anything wrong with a man with long hair, so long as it's clean and natural looking. If a man has hair extension, that can be a problem :eek:.