For The Greater Justice...
LCD Flat Panel. It pumps out some nice visuals when watching trailers in HD so I assume so.

Unfortunately you'll need a VGA cable to hook it up. Co-worker tells me they run about 50 bucks.

I can get one for between $30-$40 bucks. That's not the problem. The problem is getting audio once it's hooked up to the Monitor. The monitor doesn't have any speakers so I'll be getting great visuals but no sound. Anyone know a way to rectify that problem?

One of the Doctors here at work figured it out for me. He's a tech genious. Apparantly, all I need is a stero splitter audio adapter to connect the the audio wires from the Xbox VGA cable and my computer speakers. I should smack myself, it's so simple. :sweat:

Sweet, even though I do have the whole series on DVD.

I've been preparing myself. I've already bought Gears of War, Oblivion, the VGA cable, the stereo splitter and a play and charge kit for the controller. My Xbox LIVE is already up and running so all I need is the actual console and I'll be set for pure gaming bliss come Sunday! :buttrock:

I GOT THE XBOX 360 ELITE!!!!!!!!!! **** YEAH!!!!!!!!! :buttrock:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^ PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED!!! :Ogling01:

Like a passing wind...
Oh...I gottta wait next week to get it...Till now DOAX2 is disabled till I get the Elite. I bet they are all gone here. I should have kept my normal 360. >_<

I got mine! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Gonna wait a little while before I take her online........ or maybe not.

I had to hack my computer so I could get WMP 11 to work on it and hopefully now I can start watching videos from my comp on my Xbox!!!